(Hypothetical) CD vs OP F2P Fullout who would win?

موني

Who would win?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. CD Vs OP F2P Fullout

? just being honest lmfao. you salty u never got warlord like get a bind? lmao

I left that clan to go make a real one, lol. And you'll see what I'm talking about when rage has their first trip;)

Warlord? That's probably legit why you're so salty.. Cause you suck at calling. Lmao

I left that clan to go make a real one, lol. And you'll see what I'm talking about when rage has their first trip;)

Warlord? That's probably legit why you're so salty.. Cause you suck at calling. Lmao

we will see how "real" rage are when we close them along with all the other brown sticky stuff clans we have closed

l00l. if you honestly believe anything you just said, i feel bad for you bro. just being honest.

we will see how "real" rage are when we close them along with all the other brown sticky stuff clans we have closed

You can't even beat us in a pkri, better yet in the mpc scene(which op have been n in for 14 months).

Stay ez. Your Addy won't save you, neither will all your little allies.

l00l. if you honestly believe anything you just said, i feel bad for you bro. just being honest.

Hey man, you worked your ass off to get elite, gz man.

Must be nice.. Lol

You can't even beat us in a pkri, better yet in the mpc scene(which op have been n in for 14 months).

Stay ez. Your Addy won't save you, neither will all your little allies.

Hey man, you worked your ass off to get elite, gz man.

Must be nice.. Lol

youre so braindead you have no idea wtf you are even talking about lmfao.