[CP]Franco's next move

DULL

cp franco's next move  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What clan is he gonna join now that cp is dead?

• pisstality(again)
    • rd
    • sv
    • foe(again)
    • tlp(again)
    • doom
    • not eop
    • supremacy

So as all of you know cp are some brown sticky stuff clan like that pisstality clan right? So cp is slumping hard and whenever cp manages to slump that lil ol Argentinian franco leaves cp...leaves them in the dust like the glory hunter he is and comes back whenever they hit a 50 man pull again..

now i ask you what do u think his next move will be?

I am more concern about the state of eop. eop just promod a guy who on dec 14th got promo to warlord and up until right now, feb 8, has won a total of 1 preps out of 16 and it was a 23v23 vs RD

If that is eops best choice for leader in 2016 then this may well be the absolute brown sticky stufftest version of eop yet to come!

I am more concern about the state of eop. eop just promod a guy who on dec 14th got promo to warlord and up until right now, feb 8, has won a total of 1 preps out of 16 and it was a 23v23 vs RD

If that is eops best choice for leader in 2016 then this may well be the absolute brown sticky stufftest version of eop yet to come!

It concerns me that a 1-16 warlord in any day and age runescape clan has been promoted and rewarded for his lack luster calling and ability to show very minimal results (1-16 infact) yet is eops greatest chance as leader of the clan. As equally disturbing is that kobe, one of the more mentally impaired of the community, has been givin a 4th chance at attendance taking council position. if these arnt the most desperate promos in eops history idk what else would come close to topping it besides maybe preschool as warlord @@dull @ @ @adazzled

It concerns me that a 1-16 warlord in any day and age runescape clan has been promoted and rewarded for his lack luster calling and ability to show very minimal results (1-16 infact) yet is eops greatest chance as leader of the clan. As equally disturbing is that kobe, one of the more mentally impaired of the community, has been givin a 4th chance at attendance taking council position. if these arnt the most desperate promos in eops history idk what else would come close to topping it besides maybe preschool as warlord @@dull @ @ @adazzled

gratz eop