Rage vs Apex 19v19 BIG OMFG MINI WAR!

Duval

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool apex you are so fucking brown sticky stuff rage is technically still lpc even if they have higher combats and you brought 90s LOOOOL fucking brown sticky stuff clan holy brown sticky stuff 

we had about 6 lvl 60s including a 61 a few 70s and like 3 or 4 80s. i was the highest and i am 85 combat. Was a solid effort on our part. 

Gf apex 

LMFAO! Good Job @@Duval and rage on beating apex! @@Old Nox @@ferocious @toxine lmfao this is why you wont prep us

Thanks pookie

I think the poster of this topic has downs. (15min prep) l0l

gj none the less

when did having a 15 min massing PREParation war mean i have downs? i think ur mad bc u keep prepping brown sticky stuffty mpc's and no ONE CARES. anyways thanks for the positive remarks.

Not even gonna comment on this "prep"...

Duval you're a brown sticky stuff clan hopper. What clan will it be next week? Ruin, AAO, or some clan that you open that stays open for a week? Find out next week on SharkBrew!!

Not even gonna comment on this "prep"...

Duval you're a brown sticky stuff clan hopper. What clan will it be next week? Ruin, AAO, or some clan that you open that stays open for a week? Find out next week on SharkBrew!!

Reject i have been around rage since the opening date and for the last month i have been with them as well. are you THAT mad you lost to a lpc? if you need a band-aid for your wounds let me know i am sure i can sort you out.

Gf Apex. 

I don't really care how long it took you to mass up, 19v19 isnt a prep.

here let me make it easier for your small peanut brain to understand. 

We PREPared for this war for 15 MINS and we both GATHERED 19 PEOPLE for this PREParation war. 

Should i spell it out for you or have you finally grasped what i have been trying to type to you?

here let me make it easier for your small peanut brain to understand. 

We PREPared for this war for 15 MINS and we both GATHERED 19 PEOPLE for this PREParation war. 

Should i spell it out for you or have you finally grasped what i have been trying to type to you?

No you gathered 19 people for a miniature war. Not a preparation war. figured someone with so much "Clanning experience" would know the difference between a prep and a mini.

Reject i have been around rage since the opening date and for the last month i have been with them as well. are you THAT mad you lost to a lpc? if you need a band-aid for your wounds let me know i am sure i can sort you out.

Gf Apex. 

Not a reject but, ya tried. I am in Olympus not a Apex... lol, you are as brain dead as they say you are.

No you gathered 19 people for a miniature war. Not a preparation war. figured someone with so much "Clanning experience" would know the difference between a prep and a mini.

i dont even want to argue with you anymore your just plain broccolied. nothing will save you it is too late. Maybe it makes sense now on why your in slaughter. 

Gf apex.

Not a reject but, ya tried. I am in Olympus not a Apex... lol, you are as brain dead as they say you are.

u must not read very well, when did i say u was in apex? you obviously need a band-aide to heal the wound i have inflicted on you for the reason why your flaming me, any thing i can do to make your day better you seem to be very anal buddy.

prep or mini either way goodjob rage.

Definitely a good win on your part. 

thanks bro!