Rage vs Apex 19v19 BIG OMFG MINI WAR!

Duval

U just made my point , thanks.

You say we are "trying to make ourselves be relevant" yet you are the clan massing up 10 people to see us prep another clan.

You are the ones making sharkbrew topics flamebaiting us to get some kind of hype.

Your clan revolves around us. All you have done these past 2-3 weeks is lose to olympus and win a mini. While ur ranks got so bored they went as invites to a vt prep.

Dead clan talking.

rules in the wildy? 

Nice mains, kid talks about fucking rules l000l 

you break every rule in the book. 

You are a team buddy not even a clan.

lmfao i love how you avoid a matched fight I'm offering you a 40v40min matched prep 90-CB overs on no exceptions why are you avoiding it?

ye bro fullout ml only. OH WAIT

it was a great effort from all our members

love how you put in every effort to avoid giving us a matched fight l0l

You say we are "trying to make ourselves be relevant" yet you are the clan massing up 10 people to see us prep another clan.

You are the ones making sharkbrew topics flamebaiting us to get some kind of hype.

Your clan revolves around us. All you have done these past 2-3 weeks is lose to olympus and win a mini. While ur ranks got so bored they went as invites to a vt prep.

Dead clan talking.

Compare both aftermatch topics then talk again about flaming. In every aftermatch topic u name rage in it.

Ur fucking obsessed lol.  

Compare both aftermatch topics then talk again about flaming. In every aftermatch topic u name rage in it.

Ur fucking obsessed lol.

Cause you massed up 10-15 niggas to watch and spam u dumb fuck

100v100 waiting.

L000l your the one to speak who mass accepts Doom to make yourself feel like your not closing, l000l

48ml before doom ripp l000l

and he talks about memberlist l000l

Smh wants a 100v100 does 19v19s

Not even gonna comment on this "prep"...

Duval you're a brown sticky stuff clan hopper. What clan will it be next week? Ruin, AAO, or some clan that you open that stays open for a week? Find out next week on SharkBrew!!

lmfao you're just mad @@Duval did more work as an Elite in your excuse of a clan then any rank in your fucking clan combined lmao, stay ez olympiss.

ps - i ain't got no type

lmfao you're just mad @@Duval did more work as an Elite in your excuse of a clan then any rank in your fucking clan combined lmao, stay ez olympiss.

ps - i ain't got no type

Rofl man i like you bro!!! at least you seen what i did, most people dont see between the lines and ignore the actual work i put into clans. "leaks scouts recruiting post count activity and the ability to call really decent". 

Gf apex was kind of ez.