Just so you faggots know...

0ldschooler

Are you cauliflower? That record is only reflecting this year, use your brain for once. Your record goes back farther than that with Dull and if I didn't retire you into your grave you would have a brain to use to know this already.

l0l stop embarrassing yourself, your 2-21 record is legit.

A few days ago it was 0-16 make up your mind.. We havent had 7 preps since the moment u said 0-16

11 Eruption Of Pures 2-7 0.222 Lost 1 141

2-7

NOT 0-22

You bundle of twigsgots need something new to flame us with. - Its getting old and is quite cauliflower in general, which is why i made this topic.

In other news: Id like to say that CP is back to #10 - wuu2 @@messi @lemonpepper

And Fatality is about to get the good ol' pirate dick for the 20th time. @@Halloween @@Birthday

Peace.

haahah failtality

I'm not sure what is worse... 0ldschooler having a name such as that yet never making it past 0ldschooler

Actually i was elite b4 we closed the first time & after that i had pretty much quit. Sold my accounts and brown sticky stuff.

Then they re-opened with fresh rank & i never WANTED to be anything other than member because i knew that i cbf being that active & then i retired for good.

Get your brown sticky stuff straight.