Who will be the first HPC to close in 2016?

موني

Who's going to close in 2016?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to close in 2016?

• CP
    • RD
    • SV
    • TLP
    • FOE
    • Doom
    • SUP
    • EOP
    • FI

The #1 P2P pure clan that pulls 75+ every sunday (minus the weekend we didn't have our forums) and recently started pulling 60s to F2P is so going to close in 2016 guys!!! So much logic lmfao, but trust me you guys don't want FOE to close.....cause we would all mass join FI and get 30 defence, and we all know how overkill that will be for the pure community ;)

which is probably the most fun your members will ever have since now you compete with bottom-tier clans in everything f2p

Fo has recently gotten out of their major slump

they peaked 60 to a f2p trip and fought more than supremacy who basically were their opponent for the last 4~ months of the holydreams era pulling 40s so i cant see them closing

mhh i hope no1 but sv closes cause that clan is just cancer to the community

i remember back in june every clan had like 2-3 mains and there was eom running around hitting fi (who cares about fi anyway) and that was it

then cp started this whole lets bring 30 mains thingy once they pulled big and sv perfected it bringing whole clans with them

still not enough to break tlp tho

which is probably the most fun your members will ever have since now you compete with bottom-tier clans in everything f2p
 must suck that your members are paying for membership to only play f2p, and was forced to become a f2p based clan because your leaders and members are absolutely garbage in pay to play lmfao. how the fuck does mains lose up 7 with 60+ kids in 30 defence IN A 30 DEF CAP FULLOUT vs a bunch of pures? lmfaooooooo

must suck that your members are paying for membership to only play f2p, and was forced to become a f2p based clan because your leaders and members are absolutely garbage in pay to play lmfao. how the fuck does mains lose up 7 with 60+ kids in 30 defence IN A 30 DEF CAP FULLOUT vs a bunch of pures? lmfaooooooo

ye mm did beat u guys a fuck load of times tbh