Rage

DreTheOBJ

Interview a yesterdays kid ofc. this would happen. He has an argument with someone and rage quits. There are plently of examples from many clans that do this.

He knows nothing about clanning, and barely anything about rank structure and roles.

He's a +1.

u must have downs u r admitting to doxing people. I've talked to kids in ur clan. why u think people dont show up to trips? cause ur clan is brown sticky stuff. try and pull 40 next weekend

Better to own it than denying it. I can't keep others from doing nh stuff.

We got a interview with a former member of your clan. All you have is ur propaganda.

169.5m

Interview a yesterdays kid ofc. this would happen. He has an argument with someone and rage quits. There are plently of examples from many clans that do this.

He knows nothing about clanning, and barely anything about rank structure and roles.

He's a +1.

This is harsh dude he just got scammed for 60m by his own leader.

ye ill hit u up andre. can u call it? we might not lose a single person then

Accepted.

40v40

Andre calling.

Hit me us up in irc to discuss when

He's a +1.

Damn you just called a member that refers to himself as a "core member" a +1 LOL. On top of that you guys scammed him 60m L0000000000000l

Damn you just called a member that refers to himself as a "core member" a +1 LOL. On top of that you guys scammed him 60m L0000000000000l

refers to himself

This is harsh dude he just got scammed for 60m by his own leader.

Accepted.

40v40

Andre calling.

Hit me us up in irc to discuss when

30m and we're paying all our members back. We do support our members, but if we support our members and they say their loyal, then go speak behind our back what do you expect?

Atleast yall got something in common

Wish you had that too, you woudn't pull 30 to opening MPC trips.

Yo your boy just called you a +1 for propaganda you gonna take that? Lmfao 

Andre tried. Every aftermath topic I make, I link it to evidence. You really don't know what porpaganda means.

ye ur are an irrelevant council u cant do brown sticky stuff

Atleast i have trustworthy ranks and a stable leadeship.

Call me irrelevant all you want, dosen't change the fact that i killed your clan lmao.

With all those inners you have been doing, why are you still afraid to prep us xd.