Overall Best Clan: Update?

Adam

The Clan Wars Update: allowing players (specifically clans in this case) to pick their stats before entering a clan wars match. Obviously, this gives clans a chance to fight one another, without the concern of member stat averages (including defense, which is the main concern I believe).

Do you believe pure clans could use this new update, to not only even out the playing field when it comes to stats and gear, but to also help determine who has the most "skilled" members? 

In the long run:

Clan Wars: would be overall skilled based. Best Matched Clan(s)

Weekend Trips: would be best overall accounts, pulls, skill based. Best Overall Clan(s)

Custom stats for Tournament Worlds

The tournament worlds have been a real hit with the Old School community. Thousands of you have expressed how much you've loved being able to let your hair down, forget about experience gains and go kick some noobs into next week in clan wars.

This week we're giving you another way to mix it up a bit more in tournament worlds. You can now select your combat stats using the chests found in tournament worlds. Right-click the chests and select "set-stats" to choose the build of your account.

QAbGFFQ.png

We've also stocked up the tournament supplies with much more gear fitting for various different account builds.

We look forward to seeing what bizarre and marvelous account builds catch on in the next few weeks!

Old update and people have been miniwarring on it for awhile

Wouldn't like people to prep on it though lol

Didn't realize it has been out for awhile, not active enough I guess. Still, the topic brings up an interesting point to help determine real clan rankings.

^

also if a clan has members that are dedicated/good enough to be maxed and have good gear, they deserve to use it.

Good point, that's very true. However, what's more important to clanning; spending hundreds of hours obtaining certain gear / stats, or the actual skill and strategy that comes into play when fighting with another clan?

part of being the best clan is having the most members dedicated enough to basically ruin their account for the clan (most of tlp that actually pk ended up training up a new one) and the ranks providing things like boosters and training services to help them. other clans have a bunch of little one def tomatos that will never singles pk but for some reason stay tiny, probably because they have no motivation to help their clan

what you're basically saying is clanning on a private server would be more balanced, which it would be and was but it just isn't as fun/pretty brown sticky stuff games lol

also i went to a mini on that brown sticky stuff with 60 atk 50 def 99 prayer so fuck u tofu not gonna prep on that world lmfao

part of being the best clan is having the most members dedicated enough to basically ruin their account for the clan (most of tlp that actually pk ended up training up a new one) and the ranks providing things like boosters and training services to help them. other clans have a bunch of little one def tomatos that will never singles pk but for some reason stay tiny, probably because they have no motivation to help their clan

what you're basically saying is clanning on a private server would be more balanced, which it would be and was but it just isn't as fun/pretty brown sticky stuff games lol

also i went to a mini on that brown sticky stuff with 60 atk 50 def 99 prayer so fuck u tofu not gonna prep on that world lmfao

No flame intended, but you give me cancer every time I read a post from you.

No flame intended, but you give me cancer every time I read a post from you.

didn't ask lol

get mad that i just proved ur brown sticky stuffty topic wrong tomato i can be 53 def 60 atk 99 prayer/str/mage/range and 101 cb which is the same as a maxed 1def acc cry about it pussy lmfao ur prob some broke bitch who can't afford to train his account or get gear l0l