Lithuanian Pures vs Strike Team PKRI (1hr prep FULL-OUT)

Fake Smile

SBPAcol.png

This afternoon we received a PKRI proposal from Strike Team. Hence, in an hour we massed up 29 Lithuanian Bisons

ready to fight our Estonian brothers at dwarves.

Thanks for the clean 1v1 PKRI and fighting lower opts, ST.

Ty4xNb7.png

Lithuanian Pures starting: 29

Strike Team starting: 26

Ty4xNb7.png

fSCvI5D.png

VSPbZHX.png

PzRvKdz.png

xFLepCz.png

QfEJPnp.png

I don't know why you have to lie about your opts in Sharkbrew - maybe to show your dick bigger than it is, but I swear and we have video how you first had 25-29, but then when you rushed us your other 10 guys put their capes on and you had 35. So what happened was that you lied to us about your opts and we fought you with down 10 men and you managed to post it to sharkbrew and make your look better than it was. If that's not propaganda, I don't know what it is. But okay I thought you're a honor clan. I don't even mind losing because we did put up a great fight knowing we had like ~ -10 men and still managed to kill nearly 1/3 of you, but lying to make you look better sucks and I don't feel it is the right thing to do. 

I don't know why you have to lie about your opts in Sharkbrew - maybe to show your dick bigger than it is, but I swear and we have video how you first had 25-29, but then when you rushed us your other 10 guys put their capes on and you had 35. So what happened was that you lied to us about your opts and we fought you with down 10 men and you managed to post it to sharkbrew and make your look better than it was. If that's not propaganda, I don't know what it is. But okay I thought you're a honor clan. I don't even mind losing because we did put up a great fight knowing we had like ~ -10 men and still managed to kill nearly 1/3 of you, but lying to make you look better sucks and I don't feel it is the right thing to do. 

Not too sure about the opts, just wrote the startings, a few lates or scouts might have joined with the capes, can't tell you a lot about it, since I don't play on rsbuddy.

In addition, our cc is quite big, 80+ people on Sundays, so if anyone sees the location that we're spamming, they might come. It's wilderness, nobody sits people here.

I am sorry you had to fight a few opts down, though we had quite a few 40s and 50s as you can see from the video, which makes it quite even. But again, this is not CW, you can't tell people not to come.

Not too sure about the opts, just wrote the startings, a few lates or scouts might have joined with the capes, can't tell you a lot about it, since I don't play on rsbuddy.

In addition, our cc is quite big, 80+ people on Sundays, so if anyone sees the location that we're spamming, they might come. It's wilderness, nobody sits people here.

I am sorry you had to fight a few opts down, though we had quite a few 40s and 50s as you can see from the video, which makes it quite even. But again, this is not CW, you can't tell people not to come.

We had scout in your massing place and when u already had 34 you said you had 25 :)

also when u rushed u may have had the opts you said, but seconds in and you had atleast 34 opts :)