Dear Doom,

Father Justin

crazy cause there has been a ton of pics of doom having 10+ guests, and right... move up when you were loosing numbers and cd kept pulling constants 80+... nice logic broccoli, and yes we will go out with 100 mains and dick you tomatos down. 

u said u dont bring jaja mains on trips now u change ur story lol so sad u lie on sharkbrew what is wrong with u broccoli 

Whoever the fuck this dazzled kid is

Tell one of your ranks to pm me on irc for 45v45 f2p prep

lol pretend like u dont know who i m kid im the reason sv wont p2p prep eop and i believe dull alrdy asked for a p2p prep on his topic who does f2p in 2k16 god bless sv step down to lpc alrdy since u like to have rivalries with lpcs 

lol pretend like u dont know who i m kid im the reason sv wont p2p prep eop and i believe dull alrdy asked for a p2p prep on his topic who does f2p in 2k16 god bless sv step down to lpc alrdy since u like to have rivalries with lpcs

So ur scared to do a prep on the real man server expected

Lmfao this newbundle of twigs doesn't know clanning is all about f2p

So ur scared to do a prep on the real man server expected

Lmfao this newbundle of twigs doesn't know clanning is all about f2p

i m a member i dont get preps lol r u new u think members get preps dumb kid and f2p takes no skill we all no the only reason u like f2p so much is because u bring mains to f2p trips god bless sv the lpc u getting so heated over me telling truth because u cant handle truth u have to pick fights with lpcs because u cant handle any hpcs

Shuda never wasted my time blame your potato leadership

I'd say you wasted your own time and TLP's considering you didn't meet the minimum.

Doesn't have to be p2p, can be f2p since you pull higher (in that server)

edit: @ i'm going to bed, if you're interested PM me on IRC and i'll get back to you in the morning (unless you talk to another rank)

Shuda never wasted my time blame your potato leadership

this is how sv oporates? they ask advanced members of other clans for preps knowing they cant accept it and then when ranks like dull ask for prep on his topic or braden ask for prep on this topic u decline lol brown sticky stuffter clan u so scared to fight hpcs go lpc again bad clan 

this is how sv oporates? they ask advanced members of other clans for preps knowing they cant accept it and then when ranks like dull ask for prep on his topic or braden ask for prep on this topic u decline lol brown sticky stuffter clan u so scared to fight hpcs go lpc again bad clan 

That's about right, lolo.