CD members

Jonathan

I'd hate to be in a clan where the only events I got were on a weekend where I had to rely on mains and teaming to even consider having it.

I'd hate to be in a clan (doom) which can't compete with (CD) so they merge with (Olympus) and still can't win at weekends.

oh and you watch anime lmfao

I'd hate to be in a clan (doom) which can't compete with (CD) so they merge with (Olympus) and still can't win at weekends.

oh and you watch anime lmfao

You weren't a challenge so we moved up to a scene that actually provides us with a challenge.

Btw you're not going to move your clan up to HPC because you suck

You also got bullied at school lmao

You weren't a challenge so we moved up to a scene that actually provides us with a challenge.

Btw you're not going to move your clan up to HPC because you suck

You also got bullied at school lmao

Weren't a challenge, I nearly cried. You're fucking funny.

You had two options. Close or move to HPC. You knew your 70 pulls couldn't compete so you tried to save face. Oh we'll be out at HPC times don't you worry about that. Except we'll be camping you on mains the entire time.

Weren't a challenge, I nearly cried. You're fucking funny.

You had two options. Close or move to HPC. You knew your 70 pulls couldn't compete so you tried to save face. Oh we'll be out at HPC times don't you worry about that. Except we'll be camping you on mains the entire time.

You couldn't compete though which is why you stopped doing clan wars and friday PK trips lmao.

Btw we bullied you to the point where you have to use mains to fight pures, just like you got bullied out of school. Stay easy, thanks.

You couldn't compete though which is why you stopped doing clan wars and friday PK trips lmao.

Btw we bullied you to the point where you have to use mains to fight pures, just like you got bullied out of school. Stay easy, thanks.

I had higher access than you in your own clan. I've seen posts/topics which you clearly know nothing about. You 'think' you know everything but in reality you don't know jack brown sticky stuff.

I had higher access than you in your own clan. I've seen posts/topics which you clearly know nothing about. You 'think' you know everything but in reality you don't know jack brown sticky stuff.

I know you won't come into clan wars and you can't compete as pures 8D

Go back to e-dating your shemale [not-rot] steve and watch anime together

I'd hate to be in a clan where the only events I got were on a weekend where I had to rely on mains and teaming to even consider having it.

rather be clan that has good weekends than a clan who rely on preps for morale boost because you get bullied on weekends where it matter the most. 

Pretty much every other clan that does clan wars thinks the exact opposite.

Pretty sure there has been a voting poll on this forum and people prefer wild over cw except Doom which is why you wont make it through hpc specially Cd on your ass. This time with more mains than you can imagine, and you thought mpc was cancerous for you? hah time for a reality check for doom. You would need more than clan wars for healing after you see what we got for you.