All that talk fatality

MOTHER EOP

"Rune equipment are items made from the runite metal, and are the second best (but best non-degradable) equipment in free to play worlds. It is stronger than adamant equipment but weaker than corrupt dragon equipment."

So basically, you're annoyed your mains are brown sticky stuff and not on par with EoM

shame...

"Rune equipment are items made from the runite metal, and are the second best (but best non-degradable) equipment in free to play worlds. It is stronger than adamant equipment but weaker than corrupt dragon equipment."

look up "Rockets" the person hes attacking in the picture.... fi mains lmao

I saw ur garbage clan at mass bragging about ur "25 mains in addy going to close eop" l0l 

all this rune looooooooooooooooool! brown sticky stuff clan

I was using addy on my main not rune. Got some rune from one of ur brown sticky stuffty mains though

You shouldn't force a main clan to have a mandatory to team with you, it was quite embarrassing for them after you 'rhinos' were poached all day just like the ones in Africa ay

f69fe203cc728a7d435ff32602d20c2d.png

smh man smh