The Last Pures Saturday Domination ft. killing sv + fi

blaze

I'm actually in shock lmfao tlp actually agreed they lost a fight. Whether or not you were fighting earlier, we were in the same situation at GDz in the first fight. Nonetheless cheers for the action tbh probably one of the better Saturdays for the higher pulling clans

I'm actually in shock lmfao tlp actually agreed they lost a fight. Whether or not you were fighting earlier, we were in the same situation at GDz in the first fight. Nonetheless cheers for the action tbh probably one of the better Saturdays for the higher pulling clans

Fi being up 3 people for 2 minutes after crashing us when we had been fighting for 10 minutes isnt winning. Its not what happened to you earlier at gdz either lol. All fi did was crash both fights (tlp vs eop, tlp vs sv) and then die since sv ended up fucking you over.

youll get more support from sv on your sharkbrew topics then ingame lmfao

If by everything, you mean nothing at all, then yeah you killed everything.

Grats SV

Grats Fi.

You are still posting, lmfao? Aren't you that mentally deficient socially awkward kid that thinks Frenzy was #1? Yeh you are, so why should anyone believe anything that comes out of your ignorant mouth. Your clan got completely annihilated today, we smashed you in multi, we smashed you in single, we smashed you 2 v 1 when you teamed again with fi lmfa0, and demoralised you till your delusional leaders told you to log out because they can't even recognise that they don't have the balls, opts or brains to fight us at any point in game. You lose in clanwars. You lose in the wildy. You may as well just close and kys because you are all socially awkward virgins in real life too. 

You didnt mention in your topic that you got bullied so hard you was forced to wear your allies capes.

you didn't mention that we didn't even see your clan today. must be pretty brown sticky stuff over there at fo hq deciding whether to close before or after the anni. To be honest i'd just get it over and done with, and close asap. Must be really brown sticky stuff for your members if a clan with a 100+ ml is pulling less than 40. Yikes! Stay in your hole you worm, try come out again and tlp will stomp you back in. Know your place. 

Based off of the topics alone it looks like TLP won and FI lost lmfao

Also was doing my greater demons task at GDZ when I witnessed FI and SV attempt to 2v1 TLP. As soon as TLP turned onto SV they ran south towards gap and logged, leaving the 40 or so FI to get completely cleared. Was pretty awkward for the SV/FI alliance tbh. 

How could I possibly take your statement about being "mentally deficient" seriously when your sentence is nearly as long as your hooked nose. I think I dropped 50 IQ reading your low IQ drivel. In regards to losing, I'm the most winningest player to ever pure clan, can't say the same about you. I made more in this last week than your mom did whoring herself out the entire year.

Please do the world a favor and find the nearest toilet and proceed to flush yourself.

lmfao you are legit broken. I love how you didn't even try to come back about the ingame antics. You just know you lost. Keep trying to legitimise yourself though!!!!!!! You don't get points for trying. 

TLP wins again btw.