The Last Pures Saturday Domination ft. killing sv + fi

blaze

Here's my rebuttal.

0d62772b4a.jpg

/thread

Go on mate, quote the troll sig lmfa0 you don't even know that its a Hassan meme not a ZU one L0000000L.

Your ignorance is probably why your brown sticky stuff clans always close! sv is next btw. Please don't quote my sik gfxing skills either!!!?!!!1

you didn't mention that we didn't even see your clan today. must be pretty brown sticky stuff over there at fo hq deciding whether to close before or after the anni. To be honest i'd just get it over and done with, and close asap. Must be really brown sticky stuff for your members if a clan with a 100+ ml is pulling less than 40. Yikes! Stay in your hole you worm, try come out again and tlp will stomp you back in. Know your place.

Looks like I struck a nerve by telling the truth l0l. Stay brown sticky stuff like your alliance TLOP.

Looks like I struck a nerve by telling the truth l0l. Stay brown sticky stuff like your alliance TLOP.

Your hits make us stronger bro, so hit me some more lmao. Seems that your clan is just irrelevant; how was fighting sup today btw? Must feel like brown sticky stuff for adhi getting beat by Ham as he was one of Ham's members before he reopened fo. Did your alliance with sv not work out? It seems not, as your members are too demoralised to even turn up to trips now - did that brown sticky stuff 2 month old clan, sv, leave you behind :(

TLP wins again!

I'm actually in shock lmfao tlp actually agreed they lost a fight. Whether or not you were fighting earlier, we were in the same situation at GDz in the first fight. Nonetheless cheers for the action tbh probably one of the better Saturdays for the higher pulling clans

having slightly lower opts does not equal loss

we have had 40 man deficits before and won

The fight was crashed before it was over

I'm actually in shock lmfao tlp actually agreed they lost a fight. Whether or not you were fighting earlier, we were in the same situation at GDz in the first fight. Nonetheless cheers for the action tbh probably one of the better Saturdays for the higher pulling clans

? the topic says something along the lines of "we were down a few", which is nothing close to admitting we lost a fight. had we lost we would have been forced to leave the fight, however fatality were the first to leave. had the fight gone on a few minutes longer i'm sure momentum would have shifted, you can't clear us with that slight of an advantage