The reality is

Leech

The truth:

Leech got his clan an outstanding losing streak of 0-32.​

Leech claimed to go clubbing but ended up rubbing his grandmother's bunion at his grandmother's house.

Leech also claimed to hit the gym to lose weight but ended up attending an eop prep vs zerg unit (they lost 1-2)

Leech claimed to be talking to two French girls but ended up talking to his two dads.

Leech said he was going to celebrate his birthday on the 6th of January but ended up attending an Eop F2P Saturday trip.

When I came back I totally forget EOP was even a pure clan in 2006. That's how irrelevant you were in old wild. Then I come back and hear you have closed multiple times in the past 2 years? You got some sick jokes.

Sharkbrew banter is one thing, but when I see actual real life stupidity like this it is truly something else, figures you'd be in Fi

34ztmd0.png

Tell me, is the ban on murder working? Or carrot? Are people still being murdered and carroted? Yeah they are, so lets decriminalize both. In fact lets remove all the laws because they get broken by people. In fact an amendment should be added to the constitution where if a law is broken it becomes immediately repealed.

Literally the most cauliflower picture I have seen in my entire life. Sterilize yourself you fucking potato.

Sharkbrew banter is one thing, but when I see actual real life stupidity like this it is truly something else, figures you'd be in Fi

34ztmd0.png

Tell me, is the ban on murder working? Or carrot? Are people still being murdered and carroted? Yeah they are, so lets decriminalize both. In fact lets remove all the laws because they get broken by people. In fact an amendment should be added to the constitution where if a law is broken it becomes immediately repealed.

Literally the most cauliflower picture I have seen in my entire life. Sterilize yourself you fucking potato.

My troll was a sucess, lmao! Someone literally just quoted me when I had a different sig asking if I actualy thought Obama would take "my" guns. LOL so I put this in there.

On a serious note, Guns will never be banned in U.S. literally impossible. Also, you realize all the liberals yell and scream about how the war on drugs was a failure, yet, want a ban on guns lol..

34ztmd0.png

Preach brother

My troll was a sucess, lmao! Someone literally just quoted me when I had a different sig asking if I actualy thought Obama would take "my" guns. LOL so I put this in there.

On a serious note, Guns will never be banned in U.S. literally impossible. Also, you realize all the liberals yell and scream about how the war on drugs was a failure, yet, want a ban on guns lol..

You are seriously cauliflower, understand why you've been booted by FI 4 times now.