new or old

Blue Lights

you new or old fag  

50 members have voted

1. 1. when did you first start pure clanning?

Just wondering when this current generation of clanned started their clanning experience.

What brought you into the pure clanning scene

I'm from 2007 old bundle of twigs (quit many times)

First pure clan was some random masses called bloody brains they closed and I joined TLP been my home ever since

Started pure clanning in 2006. My pure clan closed with death of wildy in late 2007. I really like the preps in CWA (prevents people from crashing, shows "quality," ect. But I really do miss the attitude off pures in 2006 and 2007. There wasn't really any "1 iteming." It just maybe a pure having a dds with protect item on, but they had had food/pots/robes ect. Looting wasn't forbidden, and just the simplicity of it, because in general, everyone was younger, I was only in 6th grade when I joined my first pure clan in 2005. None of that brown sticky stuff was taken out of game, there so much of ddosing, trying to acquire real life information that it's simply tomatoic. 

One thing that is fun is all pure clans in the same bracket PK everyweekend at same time. I miss that from main clannning in 2009. People would PK at random times and gets spies in to see whose prepping for what day.

Made my first pure in 2007, just went with those masser clans at varrock church. Joined my first real pure clan in 2011 lol

WUU2 pinkies, aprons, back priest robes, blue skirts

I always joined Aprons and sometimes black priest robes aka blackies because I enjoyed ranging in F2P and loved that greendhide bonus, or maybe it was because I didn't wanna risk rune scim in F2P lol!. Hated the skirts, but if they got close enough, most of them had rune scims and would fuck brown sticky stuff up.

I remember picking flax on my main for a couple hours and making a crap ton of pures and then I would quit when they reached death rune status because they were to expensive for me haha.

WUU2 pinkies, aprons, back priest robes, blue skirts

I always joined Aprons and sometimes black priest robes aka blackies because I enjoyed ranging in F2P and loved that greendhide bonus, or maybe it was because I didn't wanna risk rune scim in F2P lol!. Hated the skirts, but if they got close enough, most of them had rune scims and would fuck brown sticky stuff up.

I remember picking flax on my main for a couple hours and making a crap ton of pures and then I would quit when they reached death rune status because they were to expensive for me haha.

I liked white Aps, cuz they always had the biggest fights. Had a range pure that got banned in 2008 lol