Sovereign breaks Hanuman & crew for 21hours

hit

Someone close tlp's topic they got destroyed 99.9% of the time, called multiple clans (including 3 main clans) and lost about 25m opposed to the 3m~ we lost.

HzDFs1L.png

Our ending, proof that we won (5 white dots in-game who are either bots or unskulled 3-itemers)

Actually feels really good to watch Nox crash and burn without my sagely guidance. Forgot to congratulate you on taking a round off Rage, bring improvement fellas.

Also not to burst your bubble but there is more actual Apex members in SV than in "Apex". Hardly my clan.

tbh been doing better since you were booted, i'm sure you saw our recent p2p victory over ruin since you love to keep up to date with your old clan

If you consider being on the verge of closing and losing to xLPC's in matched preps "doing better" than may god have mercy on Apex as you're in shambles. I find it comical that you're boasting about beating Ruin in P2P as if that is supposed to be impressive. We just beat FOE in an uncapped full out while you massed up your entire seven man memberlist to watch, now tell me, whose the real loser here?

after seeing you get fucked by tlp today..

sv loser as usual l0l