When Fatalty became irrelevant

Old

Dear fatalty members, most of your clan are new-bundle of twigss including your ranks so none of you probably remember this beatdown, but let me remind you of the time when fatalty lost #1 against EoP about 9 years ago and have been absolute brown sticky stuff ever since, your clan has been slumped and demoralized year after year since 2007, how does that feel?

Join EoP for a way out! (Nvm, we don't want your brown sticky stuffty low tier members)

GRATZ EOP

YOU are irrelevant. don't embarrass the current eop, you're washed up and useless. all u do is talk brown sticky stuff ur no help to eop lmao

Nigga I was leading EoP to #1 while your mom was still changing your brown sticky stuffty diapers.

I can't take you serious anyways, you were in ZU who was the brown sticky stufftiest clan ever made apart from Ruin, and SV well....lmfao, that one explains itself, relying on that masser clan CD to bail them out and still losing.

YOU are irrelevant. don't embarrass the current eop, you're washed up and useless. all u do is talk brown sticky stuff ur no help to eop lmao

cleared u irrelevant broccoli zu closed ruin is closing. your washed up and useless. all u do is talk brown sticky stuff and get smoked by Apex in a P2P prep and run from round 3, l0l! all talk no action, stay brown sticky stuff.