Is there anyone who still has urges for Private Server clanning?

Control Pker

private servers only thrived when eoc came and you couldn't clan on real rs. when 07 came, rsps clanning started going downhill.

only way we'll see rsps clanning come back is if something happens to 07 that makes it impossible to clan, which probably won't happen.

also, rsps clans depended solely on member quality since gear and stats weren't a variable. if it were to come back it would have to be like alotic in terms of how hard the xp rate is and how hard the gear/supplies are to obtain. kids will complain but its the only way to keep things interesting.

Calls me obsessed

Goes on an investigation lmfa0

That's not an investigation lmfao that's literally 2 clicks

However you seem to make an effort to respond to every post regardless of whether or not it's directed at you l0l

No one even knows who you are and do you even play this game lmfao? You seem lost

That's not an investigation lmfao that's literally 2 clicks

However you seem to make an effort to respond to every post regardless of whether or not it's directed at you l0l

No one even knows who you are and do you even play this game lmfao? You seem lost

Too fking Ez return to ur P server they're calling for u

Ur 2 def and u slave a 9-5 and have no vehicle. LOL Ye bro ur doing so good lmfa0

I can easily get 20 or 35 def, I don't work 9-5 and can quite easily afford a decent car lmfa0

You're sat obsessing over someone on an online MMORPG of a game you claim you are not playing... your life must be brown sticky stuff lmfao expected from someone in tier 0 though

I can easily get 20 or 35 def, I don't work 9-5 and can quite easily afford a decent car lmfa0

You're sat obsessing over someone on an online MMORPG of a game you claim you are not playing... your life must be brown sticky stuff lmfao expected from someone in tier 0 though

Heh bullied to 20+ def and still takes the bus

Tell us more

Heh bullied to 20+ def and still takes the bus

Tell us more

Looking at your post history (2 clicks btw very easy) you seem like you're incredibly insecure and don't seem to post anything positive and only attempt to berate people lmfao

Tell us more about how you're depressed and hate the world after tier 0 closed l0l

Looking at your post history (2 clicks btw very easy) you seem like you're incredibly insecure and don't seem to post anything positive and only attempt to berate people lmfao

Tell us more about how you're depressed and hate the world after tier 0 closed l0l

Back to investigations LOL

nice character analysis and u say I'm obsessed

Back to investigations LOL

nice character analysis and u say I'm obsessed

You are obsessed, you're on a forum for an online MMORPG (which you don't play) persistently quoting me despite being fully aware that no one (including myself) wants to talk to you lmfao

You seem to be getting rather emotional though, I suggest you click that log out button tbh

You are obsessed, you're on a forum for an online MMORPG (which you don't play) persistently quoting me despite being fully aware that no one (including myself) wants to talk to you lmfao

You seem to be getting rather emotional though, I suggest you click that log out button tbh

Writes passionate novel

Claims I'm emotional

Heh