Is there anyone who still has urges for Private Server clanning?

Control Pker

I wouldn't mind seeing private servers make a comeback but tbh I'm comfortable on 07

Cool, you know some people get bored and what not so i mean im getting good responses in pms on sharkbrew, that has involved into a community on my teamspeak as of right now discussing with ex-leaders of battle-scape clans, and it seems like we are going to come to the agreement of getting a start off with advertisement of minis/wars and preps for starters. We will see what this branches off too at the moment looking for a server that best fits for clanning. 

i liked pre-eoc servers

we have a developer thats trying to be dedicated to the pure community involvements and the server from cloudin, 

we will be working very closely with him to make sure that this actually happens and we have server to give to all those who pmed that are super interested. I also have a teamspeak to where we discuss everything involving the server and clanning coming onto it. 

we will be literally adverting this more on sharkbrew especially with topics and stuff. 

We will see how the process goes, but will be working on it alot. 

-> pre-eco is something that will happen. 

-> test server is coming out that can hold 100 people to test the server and report bugs,

-> once thats done he insists on a 600 base server that can hold and go from there. 

-> we will be doing little minis and stuff to test items/bugs etc. 

P servers are dead, the amount of time people wasted on that brown sticky stuff they could've maxed out on real RS if they were that bothered to play some kind of RS based game...

well with having 3 clans willing to open, itll be fun for a little while, i understand it'll take time but ill put updates on how it goes, i mean it seems like we will be coinciding with the developers of cloudin at this point. Hopefully i can contact the dynasty members to have a 4th clan open so itll start small and grow hopefully it works out, i just used this topic to see the interests and what people are looking forward to doing. 

P servers is dead mate. Why waste your time reviving a dead server that will probably die out again anyway, when you can get those same p server rejects to come on the real game and open up some clans? Would help and grow the community more than just separating it.