Is there anyone who still has urges for Private Server clanning?

Control Pker

Its a curiosity question as i see and hear more clans talk about it, ive been looking around in the private server's a little bit and found some interesting clans pulling a decent amount with a good member base of 500-700 daily.

Those who are still having urges about it i have a result and place if you are interested in getting back into it.  

Update: 

Progress has gone further then expected, seems a great interest from what i read here,  I am currently, with others in different clans discussing with developers of cloudin mainly to see how the server would go and literally brain storming how to do everything since he has a very good base so far. He has insisted to do a " test server" to get us that are currently in the teamspeak and those who join it to try the server out, anything that needs to be added or fixed and basically anything to benefit the pure community. Hes expected to be very dedicated to us so i think this could go really far especially with people already having connections with the developers. 

Ill keep things more updated as time goes by. But if you hold interest please send me a pm. 

Give me a split of that 169mil and ill think about it

get the facts and digits right then you can speak. 

your clan is doing nothing period

oh wait you got kicked from 2 in one week

havent done anything check that 2-1 vs cd, 

then check the saturday trip before that, 

where were you? 

cleared? at edge? at dummies? crying ?