Is there anyone who still has urges for Private Server clanning?

Control Pker

@@Control Pker Is it keiron? 

yes it is. 

P servers is dead mate. Why waste your time reviving a dead server that will probably die out again anyway, when you can get those same p server rejects to come on the real game and open up some clans? Would help and grow the community more than just separating it.

Aye, more the better, its not really separating, but idk i never looked at it that way in separation i just find most clans dont do fuck all through the week anyways. so why not ? :P 

we have a developer thats trying to be dedicated to the pure community involvements and the server from cloudin, 

we will be working very closely with him to make sure that this actually happens and we have server to give to all those who pmed that are super interested. I also have a teamspeak to where we discuss everything involving the server and clanning coming onto it. 

we will be literally adverting this more on sharkbrew especially with topics and stuff. 

We will see how the process goes, but will be working on it alot. 

-> pre-eco is something that will happen. 

-> test server is coming out that can hold 100 people to test the server and report bugs,

-> once thats done he insists on a 600 base server that can hold and go from there. 

-> we will be doing little minis and stuff to test items/bugs etc. 

hmu with a pm when its all set

P servers are dead, the amount of time people wasted on that brown sticky stuff they could've maxed out on real RS if they were that bothered to play some kind of RS based game...

...??LOL the nz5lH.pngy is unreal

we have a developer thats trying to be dedicated to the pure community involvements and the server from cloudin, 

we will be working very closely with him to make sure that this actually happens and we have server to give to all those who pmed that are super interested. I also have a teamspeak to where we discuss everything involving the server and clanning coming onto it. 

we will be literally adverting this more on sharkbrew especially with topics and stuff. 

We will see how the process goes, but will be working on it alot. 

-> pre-eco is something that will happen. 

-> test server is coming out that can hold 100 people to test the server and report bugs,

-> once thats done he insists on a 600 base server that can hold and go from there. 

-> we will be doing little minis and stuff to test items/bugs etc. 

we've been on cloudin like 4 times now and he always manages to fuck up the eco, makes it pay2win with a low player count, an eco can't sustain with high amounts of gold and low amount of players

75c764f001c5e7be3caffef97634f755.png

kek

You expect people to play a server that you're trying to create with people from Cloudin, who put virus' in their client by the way, after you went and scammed kids in Rage & we have audio of you doing it to other people on a regular basis?

The fact that Rage is doing head and shoulders better now than when you were in the clan just proves everything you do is a disappointment. Stop trying, go make a main, and start making skilling videos because that's the only thing you literally cannot fail at.

p.s; don't tell me about private servers you know nothing btw lol.

we've been on cloudin like 4 times now and he always manages to fuck up the eco, makes it pay2win with a low player count, an eco can't sustain with high amounts of gold and low amount of players

75c764f001c5e7be3caffef97634f755.png

kek

& this, even Edu who's an tomato knows that Keiron can't even open a plastic baggy, much less a successful pserver. 

who the actual fuck makes a motm gfx award unless that's their only accomplishment

Ummmm i didnt make it? I was given it for the work ive put into my clan. Why dont you worry about obtaining ur own or mayb helping ur clan get out of the slump its in. I sure hope u dont think pulling 38 for the last 5 weeks is good lol?

You. Suck.