Is there anyone who still has urges for Private Server clanning?

Control Pker

Ummmm i didnt make it? I was given it for the work ive put into my clan. Why dont you worry about obtaining ur own or mayb helping ur clan get out of the slump its in. I sure hope u dont think pulling 38 for the last 5 weeks is good lol?

You. Suck.

Lmfao you're so dense & incurable it's becoming contagious.

The less you know, clown of the clanning community.

You expect people to play a server that you're trying to create with people from Cloudin, who put virus' in their client by the way, after you went and scammed kids in Rage & we have audio of you doing it to other people on a regular basis?

The fact that Rage is doing head and shoulders better now than when you were in the clan just proves everything you do is a disappointment. Stop trying, go make a main, and start making skilling videos because that's the only thing you literally cannot fail at.

p.s; don't tell me about private servers you know nothing btw lol.

For once i can agree with what ur saying. I guess you do have some sort of iq huh :)

Lmfao you're so dense & incurable it's becoming contagious.

The less you know, clown of the clanning community.

Lmao. And then all that iq i thought you had just blew away out the window. Please stand up and take a breath its a game that u suck at get over it and settle down lil guy.

For once i can agree with what ur saying. I guess you do have some sort of iq huh :)

Lmao. And then all that iq i thought you had just blew away out the window. Please stand up and take a breath its a game that u suck at get over it and settle down lil guy.

You're the one I broke on Sharkbrew after I told you about your brown sticky stuffty clanning history. You had a 3 paragraph essay you wrote about how much you hate me & called me a virgin!

I think it's you who needs to go outside, "father." :^)

Dont let them down LOL

well, ive been getting pms all night till this morning about clans opening if others do, which will be happening at least 3 guaranteed one's which will be adverted on sharkbrew and we ill see how things kick off from their and on cloudin, we are just going to wait till the server is up and running which should be soon so we will see what happens the most that will happen probably will be preps within the next few months to let things pick up. 

You're the one I broke on Sharkbrew after I told you about your brown sticky stuffty clanning history. You had a 3 paragraph essay you wrote about how much you hate me & called me a virgin!

I think it's you who needs to go outside, "father." :^)

I havent wrote a 3 paragraph essay since college. So keep dreaming that i wasted my time on you. My clanning history is way better then yours and ive achieved way more in this game then u ever could. I was closing clans while u was still sucking on ur moms tit. "Child"

I havent wrote a 3 paragraph essay since college. So keep dreaming that i wasted my time on you. My clanning history is way better then yours and ive achieved way more in this game then u ever could. I was closing clans while u was still sucking on ur moms tit. "Child"

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/17734-bears-tigers-sunday-f2p-carrot/

lying lil bundle of twigsgot

apparently chaotic and remedy has achieved more than your clan history rip time 2 retire l0l  /s 

The summoning tank clan I was in has achieved more than those 2 clans m8

I remember Chaotic, tried re-open and mass recruit on SwiftIRC and closed in same week after they realized only 3 people rejoined.

apparently chaotic and remedy has achieved more than your clan history rip time 2 retire l0l /s

L0l been pure clanning since 2007 and main clanning from 04-06 ur so cauliflower you actually believe everything you read.

@@dom please shut the fuck up and figure out how to sell more slushies at ur gas station

Oh and i remember when imperial thought they was good then op closed you and i laughed.

L0l been pure clanning since 2007 and main clanning from 04-06 ur so cauliflower you actually believe everything you read.

@@dom please shut the fuck up and figure out how to sell more slushies at ur gas station

Oh and i remember when imperial thought they was good then op closed you and i laughed.

You assumed so much lmfao all I did was just look at your posted topics and commented on the clans you were posting for

Seems like I hit a nerve lmfao