Bears > Tigers (Sunday F2P carrot)

Duval

BFmmLBg.png

Today Rage massed up a solid 57 Winnie the pooh bears ready to feast on some honey (Slaughter), Having a solid 2 hour trip full of action 360 no scoping slaughter and never banking for the first hour rage came saw and conquered.

51de1f9c7ffd0b0d560215159132fa23.png

LP Carrying back their dead teammates after they tried to 1v1 Rage

Shout Outs

@Aao for the fun 1v1 tussles

@Cd for the fun 1v1 tussles

@Doom for going with SD and still sucking cock

@Sd for having 25 mains/kids in addy and still getting the Rage Dick

@Slaughter for pulling 30 again and calling LP to team and STILL losing

@Lp for teaming with slaughter again and getting their clan killed m8

#DuvalsEra

fp6qfd.png

@Duval

Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhyRflw5hv4

@@Whoppa

Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzGHWswYwXg

b4jfbgH.png

Fight 1

F3nC5MW.png

Rage and Sd+doom+ mains was having a intense fight at CA, Opt count going back and fourth (with rage being up at the end) until some randy clan crashed and we walked to 18 ports and got a fall in with our fresh new addy (g) THANKS DOOM!

(Still no slaughter at this point)

b4jfbgH.png

Fight 2

3pKsYFQ.pngF3nC5MW.png

Got a sniff of the air and could smell @king_koer_jr from a mile away, Hearing they had around the same opts as us at corp hill we got us a hop and skipped all the way to aao bashing their heads in with a scim until SD crashed then CD crashing right behind. Rage took a few steps west to gather our forces and Cd came rushing in. Knowing the almighty cd had 60+ to our 50+ we still dug in and fought. Going back and fourth with Cd for a bit Aao and SD re hit the fight. Cd pull north around the trees while we took a few steps north west and focus on the SD/Aao kids in the back. Cd must of got a Scim push bc all i seen was red and yellow capes scattering like cockroaches when the lights turn on. Rage and CD continue the bashing until the clans crashed again and we followed Aao up north where fight 3 begun.

Image[http://i.giphy.com/mpWLryNR4HahO.gif] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

(Still no slaughter around)

b4jfbgH.png

Fight 3

3pKsYFQ.png

y9DDPcb.png

F3nC5MW.png

Third fight of the day was just a movement north (with no bank) chasing Aao, the fight begun even and ended (rage being up 3-4) when LP (bc they took over slaughter) crashed our fight. Making a clean movement west and shooting our honey filled arrows east Sd crash and then Cd come towering in from the north making all clans scatter once again.

Finally we grab a bank and get ready for more action.

(Still no Slaughter)

b4jfbgH.png

Fight 4

3pKsYFQ.png

y9DDPcb.png

XXxAfaG.png

F3nC5MW.png

Got another sniff of the air and smelled aao and Sd duking it out at the vents next to mossies, Rushing in and to our surprise slaughter is rushing in for their first appearance all Sunday long. (We Obviously did this to you) dropping our focus on Aao/Sd and looking at the ugly fucks in slaughter dropping them easily one by one. Slaughter calls LP and jump from 36 to 84 and we move a bit west next to single. LP left slaughter to hit aao and sd and we re hit slaughter again dropping them from a brown sticky stuffty 36 to a even worse 32, at this point we get a spam "LP WONT SAVE YOU" and then LP come rushing again only focusing on Purple capes. Making another movement to avoid the 47 v 87, LP left slaughter hanging AGAIN and we just scim push dropping another 5 retards. Killing slaughter as normal LP come rushing in to save them. We walk to single with inventories of loot while LP was in slaughters fall in spamming "We are Lp" LOL

After this all clans just ended and we had no one left to fight ending with a solid 51 bears we rush each other in a free for all.

2je3ey9.png

"In no order"

1fx67YH.png

r12MWP8.png

wMeTPcb.png

L8iLzju.png

OO6veYr.pngDJvVAik.pngkWzhuvF.png

zLOxs0l.png

l89h1gE.pngDuoHdpp.png

4MoXABu.png

c1pSDVF.png

JzxnZIk.png

lXT5Oin.png

7sNXseU.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

YOU GOT SLAMMED TODAY 

WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

lol all trip sitting two steps away from singles.

looked like no fun at all :(

gz on action I guess?

you talk about action but u teamed with slaughter to compete how can u even begin to feel like you accomplished anything. how about we stop teaming for a weekend and actual come out alone, im sure we both know what will happen. :(

anyone who's not blind watches that vid and sees slaughter slamming every other clan.

any one who watches vid will see slaughter teaming with LP to compete loses then ends for hpc trips.

#Logic

you talk about action but u teamed with slaughter to compete how can u even begin to feel like you accomplished anything. how about we stop teaming for a weekend and actual come out alone, im sure we both know what will happen. :(

we only teammed because we started looking for 1v1s but everyone else was teaming and crashing each other..

damn this scene got cancer somehow :)

We killed quite a lot of clans today, but it wasn't that fun for myself personally.

I don't even know why are they doing red vs blue if it's already happening every weekend in mpc/hpc scenes lol

unban me on ts and we'll get a 1v1 for sure L

we only teammed because we started looking for 1v1s but everyone else was teaming and crashing each other..

We killed quite a lot of clans today, but it wasn't that fun for myself personally.

I don't even know why are they doing red vs blue if it's already happening every weekend in mpc/hpc scenes lol

That's why you and slaughter crashed us when we had our first fight of the day?

I have respect for national clans but not like today. We tried having a 1v1 vs slaughter at mossies but u always came back or they ran to u.

No need for that.

you and slaughter were the only ones to team rofl, and we'd be more than happy to prep LP if you guys want it

2 clans 1 family never forget