Who's on top?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who's winning the rivalry?

• TLP
    • SV
  2. 2. Who's winning the rivalry?

• EOP
    • FI

well since sovereign pulled 50 to f2p and 45 to p2p with signups this week whilst tlps pulls have remained consistent/slightly raising that one's pretty obvious

same for fi, not sure what they pulled on saturday but i'm guessing it isn't very much, and they had like 40 on sunday 0l

well since sovereign pulled 50 to f2p and 45 to p2p with signups this week whilst tlps pulls have remained consistent/slightly raising that one's pretty obvious

same for fi, not sure what they pulled on saturday but i'm guessing it isn't very much, and they had like 40 on sunday 0l

hey coc is roc

fi had 50 saturday

and 45 sunday (dropped to 37 in 80 mins)

TLP v SV - When it first started, SV were quite happy to 1v1. Look at it now, SV will not fight TLP unless it's in single, TLP is already in a fight with another clan or SV are teaming with another clan. SV have also focused their attention to Doom now, speaks for itself really. 

EOP v FI - All I'll say about this one is that FI have had to start licking SV's ass just to come out on weekends. EOP aren't winning this, they've already won. 

Well.

You tell us

A clan who had 100 members in their ML and now dropped to 80, and even when they had 100 they couldn't fight EoP...

And now a lot of members disappeared from that ML, while Eop remained the same and actually grow a bit. You tell us who's winning this..

@@Halloween propaganda won't save your clan.