Yo TLP u lost something?

R3lv

Poor Banter x 4

@ still upset that his clan got 84-0d, @ is still mad FOE didn't close into Doom, @@Moni hates FOE because Adhi booted him, and we won the Jagex Cup vs EOP, and @still mad that he got booted from FOE, and he tried to call for EOP during the Jagex Cup & got 84-0d. Easy game, easy life m8s

welcome back

It's nice to see you're finally admitting that you needed addy to compete. Such a shame it wasn't enough to beat a bunch of 1 defence youtube recruits for the Jagex Cup. Btw, I don't off.

btw, focs dead now

a dead clan out-pulled the last mains last sunday. gj pulling ~39% of your ML lmfao

We pulled 70, you must be pulling data from your Saturday trip.

Hella foc was smoked by tlp that day.

You seem a little salty, let me remind you of the fullout's you've attended.

what makes you think zenith members joining a clan will ever make them improve ?

The funny thing you think those are the only fullouts I attended LMAO 

Poor Banter x 4

@ still upset that his clan got 84-0d, @ is still mad FOE didn't close into Doom, @@Moni hates FOE because Adhi booted him, and we won the Jagex Cup vs EOP, and @still mad that he got booted from FOE, and he tried to call for EOP during the Jagex Cup & got 84-0d. Easy game, easy life m8s

Oh man welcome back, thought u didn't like our cancer site xD 

should of honestly closed when you won.

all i see is TLP getting stronger and foc crumbling, i mean honestly you bitches wont even p2p prep us now, lmao. 

(the only thing your clan has any relevancy with lmfa0)

and you got bullied out of it l0l

should of honestly closed when you won.

all i see is TLP getting stronger and foc crumbling, i mean honestly you bitches wont even p2p prep us now, lmao. 

(the only thing your clan has any relevancy with lmfa0)

and you got bullied out of it l0l

oh ya dude, eop 3-0d tlp in p2p = tlp is getting stronger lmfao.

eop 2-1d tlp in f2p = tlp is getting stronger lmfao

bro do u even believe what u post?

The funny thing you think those are the only fullouts I attended LMAO 

Oh man welcome back, thought u didn't like our cancer site xD 

i had to take a break, the delusional posts on sharkbrew was starting to become overwhelming. for a second, i thought foe didnt actually 84-0 eop and beat tlm down 7 in the jagex cup until i saw foe's statue

tq4VUrs.png

Statue is pretty funny except TLP actually did slump you guys and i'm not even trying to flame lol inb4 84-0 hah xd lol gr8 banter

wow the #1 p2p clan been slumped, makes a lot of sense.

trying to make yourself believe that tlm did something that they actually didnt is not going to hide the fact eop ddos 10 foe members in the jagex cup, and actually only killed 6 people hah xd lol

btw if ur talking about f2p, cp actually slumped foe in f2p and took #1 f2p from us. not tlm lmao

wow the #1 p2p clan been slumped, makes a lot of sense.

trying to make yourself believe that tlm did something that they actually didnt is not going to hide the fact eop ddos 10 foe members in the jagex cup, and actually only killed 6 people hah xd lol

btw if ur talking about f2p, cp actually slumped foe in f2p and took #1 f2p from us. not tlm lmao

More like #7 f2p lol

Somehow I don't think you should be bragging about being slumped by a clan that struggles to pull 35 to f2p trips lol

More like #7 f2p lol

Somehow I don't think you should be bragging about being slumped by a clan that struggles to pull 35 to f2p trips lol

ur probably new to clanning, but f2p jokes towards foe doesnt really work, lol soz m8. especially since every f2p prep are mains vs pures

and its not bragging, its telling the truth. u know something tlm doesnt like to do lol. cp actually did slump foe in f2p

ur probably new to clanning, but f2p jokes towards foe doesnt really work, lol soz m8. especially since every f2p prep are mains vs pures

and its not bragging, its telling the truth. u know something tlm doesnt like to do lol. cp actually did slump foe in f2p

I knew ct was taking over foe but now you're imitating their 1 server mentality?

We all know how that went, don't we lol