LOL @ FI

Jaimy

Ddos'ing to compete as always. We broke you January 4th and won the rivalry that moment. You need to hit people off just to compete since you can't man to man. Supremacy prep was evidence of that. GJ cheating and attacking every round to survive as a clan l0l. This will not save you, we pulled 60 and you pulled 38.

Ddos'ing to compete as always. We broke you January 4th and won the rivalry that moment. You need to hit people off just to compete since you can't man to man. Supremacy prep was evidence of that. GJ cheating and attacking every round to survive as a clan l0l. This will not save you, we pulled 60 and you pulled 38.

blablablla

you're a fucking nobody

and we just broke you LOL

GRATZ RD

IZjuVYE.png

check my topic for more pics. ddosed me round 1 when we were up 6 (l000l) and i sat round 2 and u still ddosed. be quiet brocoli

Shooters and booters'

eop's gonna break u tomorrow btw l0l