[R]age Dominates Sunday | Ft. AAO, SD, S, DOOM

Lenin

oh I forgot to draw where AAO pushed us back toward hills gap one time about 30 minutes into it!

oh no lenin gonna go investigator on me and post 30 different pictures of where I wasn't historically accurate :(

He's with you a lot!

SD merged with Rage then is that what I'm hearing?

You really think I'm going to waste 30 minutes for you to read and log out straight away in shame? Your clan is already dead.

Keep bumping this thread btw. I love it.

You really think I'm going to waste 30 minutes for you to read and log out straight away in shame? Your clan is already dead.

Keep bumping this thread btw. I love it.

You've done it before, IDK why you wouldn't go ahead and do it again lol.

You've done it before, IDK why you wouldn't go ahead and do it again lol.

Everybody knows I've already slain you and many alike, if you're not going to reply to one of the essays, why would I bother with you even more.

Keep bumping. I know you love me irl though, don't deny it :wub:

Everybody knows I've already slain you and many alike, if you're not going to reply to one of the essays, why would I bother with you even more.

Keep bumping. I know you love me irl though, don't deny it :wub:

we out here talkin nigga wtf

They were the only ones doing anything, you were leading your clan around the wilderness on a sight seeing trip while trying not to die.

c6OeNJV.png

This was the path you made while SD & Slaughter were killing you & AAO was doing the actual damage.

squiggles are where we pushed you back then aao multiple times until you couldn't handle it anymore so you took off running.

Shout out to Rage on 99 agility!

shout out to AAO for doing all of the damage on us & leaving Rage to do nothing but run around.

wHm32fv.png

ur banter skills have been declining bro. come in rage ts i can give u free lessons 

Are you a disgruntled Slaughter member?

Are you dissatisfied with your below-par weekend trips?

Do you have the irrational urge to bash brown sticky stuffters on weekend trips?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions then you may be eligible to join Rage today!

clan-rage.com for details

LOL Basicly this

@@Moni please go back to being a mute. Acting like doom doesnt hold sd hand is like saying slaughter isnt pure dog brown sticky stuff.

This is why im rage.

This is why rage always wins.

This is why clans become obsolete.

#Wethebest

And there is honestly NOTHING you can do about it.

WWW.clan-rage.com save yourselves while you still can.

@@Moni please go back to being a mute. Acting like doom doesnt hold sd hand is like saying slaughter isnt pure dog brown sticky stuff.

This is why im rage.

This is why rage always wins.

This is why clans become obsolete.

#Wethebest

And there is honestly NOTHING you can do about it.

WWW.clan-rage.com save yourselves while you still can.

Did you say I'm a mute? First you said I was 4n now you're saying I'm a mute? God bless the stupidity

They were the only ones doing anything, you were leading your clan around the wilderness on a sight seeing trip while trying not to die.

c6OeNJV.png

This was the path you made while SD & Slaughter were killing you & AAO was doing the actual damage.

squiggles are where we pushed you back then aao multiple times until you couldn't handle it anymore so you took off running.

Shout out to Rage on 99 agility!

shout out to AAO for doing all of the damage on us & leaving Rage to do nothing but run around.

haha you actually dislike rage so much you try to give aao all the credit, we had a higher pull than them and we certainly did a lot of damage, it was a team effort and there were many times where we ended up fighting aao after sd bailed and we railed them each time

something doesnt add up fam