[S]udden [D]eath Sunday "Establishing Dominance"

Live

3U9d9fP.png

Today we massed up around 50 Red salamanders later peaking around 55.

We started our day off hitting a fight between the pink bears and the yellow lions! Both clans moved it west, we pulled east a fight occurred people died, fathers were lost, wives and children to this day are still crying :(

Then for the next hour and half, it was spent fighting rage/AAO. At first a long fight ensued between us and rage, going from near sperm, to hillz, through hillz path. Rage had the opts adv on the initial rush, we held it down. We ended up bringing that fight back to where we had + opts. The fight ensued and it got back to around even when AAO crashed and both clans moved east. We got a quick fall in at SS and ran back into the fight that was occurring between Rage/AAO. It seemed rage/AAO were focusing us when slaughter came appeared with our capes so it was a 2v2! The fight moved from dead tree to fog, lvl 5, back to fog, to ca, west of ca, china, Australia, Nigeria u fucking name it.

All together, we had a realy fun trip!

Shoutouts:

Rage/AAO: Hell of fights, thanks for them made this one of the more exciting sunday trips in a while

Slaughter: For being ninja like again

Cya next weekend for the next episode of: Runescape, the game we spend too much time on!

VjMO4py.png

Bud's POV

Rhys's POV

Pictures:

f9707dbe6090631c04bbf4d73d74836a.png

1f21ab753ae448df8e447a8e8e04b868.png

7faf98d39923d9c47e6e08df509a5c03.png

6459fe3e9710a0a359903722a51d5695.png

662812be5024a33da0d06ff6e348ce57.png

8d580215bc8ca49a3fdbd74622567915.png]

b213900bf8653494a743ebd43db2522c.png

e97c9356f7464850984f14871fcb5a5d.png

99a63d3abc8700f0c1a63262d801e582.png

970dda28e0f0da0bfd21f22dc61bee04.png

d8a1ab93efff3074b17da9323457e594.png

f7012b9ea90faf02d2e1b242b388c6d7.png

69swaAM.png

Thanks for the action, was really fun. I'm glad we're not flaming each other anymore. Not sure why you allow Slaughter to come though :unsure: .

A little banter is always fun ;D 

And we cant stop them from rushing in our capes

Thanks for the action, was really fun. I'm glad we're not flaming each other anymore. Not sure why you allow Slaughter to come though :unsure: .

& then he says this

I struggle to see how you can call it a 2 vs 2 when AAO and Rage wear separate capes and fight eachother, whilst you share a cape with ~10 Doom members and Slaughter lmao

But we're the hypocrites guys!

& then he says this

But we're the hypocrites guys!

Firstly, you're quoting two different people. Secondly, Waifu was making a point about that 'clan' called Slaughter. We're fine with small banter. Theres a difference when members target and attack our clan members, and make banterish aftermath topics. We're not in a rivarly with them, you've lost your only one.

I struggle to see how you can call it a 2 vs 2 when AAO and Rage wear separate capes and fight eachother, whilst you share a cape with ~10 Doom members and Slaughter lmao

You still dont get that some doom members are in sd? 

Ok ill break this down for u step by step.

Doom is an Hpc and Sd is an mpc. Since the trips are at different times you can be in an Hpc and Mpc. You dont only have to be in one clan. Miss me with that potato masher brown sticky stuff fam. Next excuse?

Firstly, you're quoting two different people. Secondly, Waifu was making a point about that 'clan' called Slaughter. We're fine with small banter. Theres a difference when members target and attack our clan members, and make banterish aftermath topics. We're not in a rivarly with them, you've lost your only one.

I quoted two different people because you said "we" as in Rage.

I figured you weren't that cauliflower, I guess I've got to spell everything out for you to understand even "small banter" that you're fine with.