fatality's Sunday Trip: Clearing EOP In Singles & RD slaughtered In 30 Secs

Halloween

Zooxf2y.png

aJRhtQ9.gif

Today the Pure Elites pulled 55 to an absolutely amazing P2P pk trip. The wildy had nothing but fucking mains in it but we showed up to every fight unafraid and ready to take on anyone and anything that stood in our path including mains.

iTXI5VG.gif

pKkUnwA.gif

First fight of the day we decided to hit EOP. Honestly this was a pretty good fight and fairly even towards the beginning but eventually they just couldn't keep up and we managed to pull a lead on them and left them to do the only thing EOP does when they lose a fight, start returning on their mains.

c3f339b973.jpg

717d1221d1.jpg

lztjM3i.png

DvYvX9G.png

377fe7352a.png

iTXI5VG.gif

AGtJqZf.gif

So Redemption was west of GDZ with their brown sticky stuffty 30 man pull and we ran to bank ASAP grabbed teles and fucking cleared them. Their teamspeak was quite, they didn't know what to say or what to do and unfortunately for them they suffered a devastating defeat. Thanks for TS audio and the free loot!

26b6236cf3.jpg

ed453f1cac.jpg

0939b9225b.jpg

b7af2563c3.jpg

iTXI5VG.gif

RIqiFMk.gif

We were running west to fight something and TLP was all the way south against the lava clumped up so we gwased the fuck outta them and I seen a dildo fall out of Hanu's pocket with poop on it. I had it DNA tested and the poop came back positive match...Matching Barrage|Kyles DNA. Awkward moment.

aqd8b8A.png

f388628c80.jpg

7a988c4a18.jpg

2060858b88.jpg

iTXI5VG.gif

pKkUnwA.gif

For the last fight of the day we EOP ran up on us at edgeville talking that talk so we said lets take this brown sticky stuff to the wildy. We hopped to 325 and so did they and brown sticky stuff went down. We actually fucking drilled them and made them loggin to their mains as they usually to try and put up a fight.

ssdQIyX.gif

p1VxoRy.gif

HW6ErVo.png

mr1HZZH.png

ttG26Ok.png

d22d10618b.jpg

3oNfHjV.png

U1VwnJR.png

f4ef928d87.jpg

BbBPaqj.png

05c8d0cee2.png

LR1FVnw.png

You lost every fight, yet you mention the fights but not the fact that you lost them. mfw

edit:

This is the cringiest line i've ever read on an aftermath lol

We were running west to fight something and TLP was all the way south against the lava clumped up so we gwased the fuck outta them and I seen a dildo fall out of Hanu's pocket with poop on it. I had it DNA tested and the poop came back positive match...Matching Barrage|Kyles DNA. Awkward moment.

gratz on fighting eop in singles at lvl 2 wildy, better luck next season

remember when we cleared you guys yesterday 1v1 at altar and you thought we had +15?

Lol you're brown sticky stuff "f2p prep us" Nice wildy lmfaoo @@Ari broccoli 

remember when we cleared you guys yesterday 1v1 at altar and you thought we had +15?

Lol you're brown sticky stuff "f2p prep us" Nice wildy lmfaoo @@Ari broccoli 

u did have +15, everyone ended so we fought u

this is wat happens when u fight us matched:

3-0 NEVER FORGET

Also don't try to say u weren't there ;p. I specifically have a picture of you getting 1-hit

93d8e7af8e5a1c7a1caf433657005046.gif

very fucking justin beiber holy brown sticky stuff lmfao

1)Holy brown sticky stuff your grammar is atrocious. No wonder you can't even spell your own clan's name rofl. Does fi stand for Fucking Inbreds, because you're all mentally challenged.

2)The fucking inbreds hugging singles: 

ae48d1ebc57f0a3a650cdf113bd78922.png

3)Your brown sticky stuff clan cleared:

83a4afd76eed90971f311eef04d123c3.png

4)Look at all these green capes rofl:

106b48ceed065832ae4a858d80ffd521.png

5bb709a5a103f188c0fd08bfaf4a9a77.png

9ee1dc059c83e3e3ebda0dbfa8f91ffd.png