Problem with posting

Lenin

Hello,

When I made the aftermath topic from today and pressed post, it took me back to the front-page. I'm glad I always copy the thread before I click post knowing that there might be a problem & I don't waste all that time. For those that forget or don't know about this, it might cost them a lot of time.

I know the problem. I accidently put .png7, which is an invalid file format not within the exception list i.e. png, gif, jpg etc. If you click preview post, it will tell you any problems at the top, and I had to find the incorrect image by using the view code button (first one on the list). Not everyone knows this.

Perhaps if there is anything wrong with the post, it could tell you instead of changing the page and forcing you to lose your content. Theres always auto-save content but again, not a lot of people know this either.

More clan-related posts than about the actual problem. Can you people learn to keep things focused.

@@slushpuppy @ @@Ir0ny

Not all browsers have that feature, not sure why Firefox isn't doing that for me. Not everyone knows about the IPB save content feature to. Perhaps searching for a fix on the IPB communities might have a solution, unless you've already tried. Its not that big of a problem anyway, or shoudn't be.

More clan-related posts than about the actual problem. Can you people learn to keep things focused.

@@slushpuppy @ @@Ir0ny

Not all browsers have that feature, not sure why Firefox isn't doing that for me. Not everyone knows about the IPB save content feature to. Perhaps searching for a fix on the IPB communities might have a solution, unless you've already tried. Its not that big of a problem anyway, or shoudn't be.

I'm sure slush will figure something out. I've worked with IPB a fair bit but I don't have any form of admin access so I can't do anything myself.

• 1 month later...