[RU] Ruin's 6 Month Anniversary Saturday PK Trip FT. The Pure Community

Jordai

Grats on 6 months but I'm not sure you understand what an "anniversary" means, smart way to build free hype for your trip tho.

You can celebrate 3 and 6 months and 1 year, after turning 1 year you can only celebrate years. You're in olympiss so its understandable you don't know.

Btw i still remember when your brown sticky stuff clan celebrated 6 months a year ago broccoli

Closing time for AAO

Gratz on pulling 35+ for the first time in 3 months. Should calm down b4 the focus switches over from apex to your clan (after we took apex off your asses or you would've closed months ago)

Kyp downie.

Gz ruin, you guys gave us a better challenge than both apex+slaughter combined.

Gratz on pulling 35+ for the first time in 3 months. Should calm down b4 the focus switches over from apex to your clan (after we took apex off your asses or you would've closed months ago)

Kyp downie.

We didn't even rival with apex lol, they thought they wanted it, got the dick p2p and f2p then backed off to right an easier AAO, they didn't so a single thing to us.

But I'm sure we can agree apex & slaughter are brown sticky stuff klens.

l0l justin beiber af doing a 6 month anniversary to hype a dying clan. justin beiber

We pulled 80 though lol, idk if Jelous or what but it's only a game... Why you have to be mad?

Join back btw, apex is a dead end.

You can celebrate 3 and 6 months and 1 year, after turning 1 year you can only celebrate years. You're in olympiss so its understandable you don't know.

Btw i still remember when your brown sticky stuff clan celebrated 6 months a year ago broccoli

Kyp downie.

Lol not entirely true but Andre is a loose cannon

Kyp downie.

I think you're struggling to understand what the "anni" part means... It's means annual, meaning you celebrate yearly. kyp fucking downy, keep trying to celebrate monthiversaires to hype your dead clan bundle of twigsgot.

Kyp downie.

Stop trying to act like your clan is relevant you didn't kill any clan, you are just living in our shadow, be thankful we didn't kill your clan when you pulled 15 and asked us to help you on sundays

I think you're struggling to understand what the "anni" part means... It's means annual, meaning you celebrate yearly. kyp fucking downy, keep trying to celebrate monthiversaires to hype your dead clan bundle of twigsgot.

Are you still mad we ruined your anniversary and didn't ruin ours lmfao

Stop trying to act like your clan is relevant you didn't kill any clan, you are just living in our shadow, be thankful we didn't kill your clan when you pulled 15 and asked us to help you on sundays

Are you still mad we ruined your anniversary and didn't ruin ours lmfao

You haven't had an anniversary, they're yearly, your brown sticky stuff clan barely made it to 6 months. LOL

Ruined ours? You guys sat in lobby for over half an hour on OP's anni. Stay brown sticky stuff broccoli

"be thankful we didn't kill your clan when you pulled 15 and asked us to help you on sundays"

Lest we forget, ruin and their 8 man pull LOLOLOLOLOLOL