Sv closed, will Eop abandon tlp to take #1 f2p ?

Jordan

Will Eop Back stab TLP to take #1 f2p ?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will Eop turn on TLP to take #1 f2p ?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Will they ally with Sv again to achieve this

• Yes
    • No

i dont think eop will ally with sv

but I do expect eop and tlp to battle for #1 f2p soon enough, perhaps foe too we'll see

it would be foolish for eop to not push for more and even attempt to fight for it since that's what their clan revolves around

This but eop will need a bit more pull any less than matched opts will see a failed attempted. Good luck to any and all challenges ahead

Will we ally with SV? no

Will we turn on TLP? inevitable

However we want fatality and fatality only, i know that they've been reduced to 30 pulls but we don't mind crashing all their fights and hitting them in single 5 times a trip with 2x their opts.

It was their mistake to start brown sticky stuff with us again, especially after what we've done to them last year, and we're here to make them regret just that

Will we ally with SV? no

However we want fatality and fatality only, i know that they've been reduced to 30 pulls but we don't mind crashing all their fights and hitting them in single 5 times a trip with 2x their opts.

It was their mistake to start brown sticky stuff with us again, especially after what we've done to them last year, and we're here to make them regret just that

xlP2etJ.gif

Will we ally with SV? no

holy brown sticky stuff ur sucha fucking geek lmao

there was a long while where sv kissed and made up with eop and then i leaked and we started ragging eachother again lol

It wasnt because of you.

Babalanka tried to snipe pures with his #4ners team/clan? and solo-k1ng kicked him. Babalanka then started ragging eop with his main team/clan &sv Eop attcked back and sniped sv with 50+ pures in doom/other mpc capes

Will we ally with SV? no