TLP, Clan Records.

iHardcore

go back to the kiddie boards there lil guy.

every single clan is 30 def, so that would be every clan. the last true pure clan died awhile ago @MM. But thats the way the pure community is nowadays. all the kids who cried about forcing 07 to 30 def were the retards who couldnt tank and get banged at every prep/trip.

Also, if youre in a MPC or LPC dont comment about how you dont accept 30 def, youre irrelevant and go to the kiddie boards.

foe is not 30 def tomato

Really no significant difference when it comes to 20/25 Defence & 30 Defence in P2P lol. F2P makes it nice, but are people wearing adamant for F2P preps...? No. Not sure why everyone complains about 30 Defence when it literally does not make an impact whatsoever when it comes to preps. 

@ @CP  @RD and any other clan that thinks they are good/tough. get out of single strip on the weekends, and get the pure scene back to what it was.

EoP sits on your clan in singles every weekend lol , If you want to talk about preps why dont you prep eop? Oh yh ur clan sucks mfw smh 

i hope ur ready to wake up to a nice big banned rank on fi forums btw

lol im not banned, nice try bundle of twigs.

after clicking the topic I had to check your join date. I left the topic immediately.

after realizing you started pure clanning on battlescape; i disregarded anything you had to say. fuck off tomato.