Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures P2P Prep 3-0 [Declaration Win]

holydreams

lmfao the only proud member here was you [ex-tlp]@@malo glad to see foe demoralized you and made you quit rs. btw can you stop being a [foe]steroids fanboy plz m8

i was just a member who attended events, if you think i quit cause of clanning you're funny LOL. another story pls

yes i agree, you were just a +1 who attended every event and never reached proud member lmfao

u fanboys are way too ez l00l

actually I attended most events. If that makes me a +1 then wtf are you lmfao. I could care less about a rank on a game whicj means nothing. I'd prefer to kill your clan than take attendance/scout or call. Yeah fanboy 2k16 so pro much fan [wow] very fan

actually I attended most events. If that makes me a +1 then wtf are you lmfao. I could care less about a rank on a game whicj means nothing. I'd prefer to kill your clan than take attendance/scout or call. Yeah fanboy 2k16 so pro much fan [wow] very fan

tlm just got 3-0d, so i think ur better off taking attendance or scouting m8 lmfao

tlm got bullied last weekend

tlm pulled 50 yesterday to f2p with 140+ ml, went to clan wars and lost to fi in a 30 def cap f2p prep lmfao

you and your clan is absolutely garbage m8 l000l

every clan goes through a rough time and it looks like its TLPs time. The outcome still won't change between fo and TLP.

every clan goes through a rough time and it looks like its TLPs time. The outcome still won't change between fo and TLP.

ur right, the outcome still won't change between foe and tlm. foe is 20-3 vs tlm, and foe is arguably one of the best pure clans of all time, and a jcup winner while tlm is not even top 5 of all time, and only known for getting 30 def to compete lmfaoo

ur right, the outcome still won't change between foe and tlm. foe is 20-3 vs tlm, and foe is arguably one of the best pure clans of all time, and a jcup winner while tlm is not even top 5 of all time, and only known for getting 30 def to compete lmfaoo

I've already congratulated your clan on your wins lmfao but it seems like you can't do the same hence why you use the 30def excuse. Yes fo is one of the best clans of all time but to say TLP isn't atleast in the top 5 shows how strong your hatred is lmao. Currently TLP still holds #1 in F2P, especially in the wildly. 3-20 prep record is terrible i agree but hey give TLP more preps (both servers) & it'll eventually go up.

I agree because we'll close your clan just like how we did back in 2013 for two years l0l.

while you believe everything that gets you told you dumb brainwashed reject.

Your previous post, if I am not in TLP, then who is telling me brown sticky stuff? Honestly such a broccoli.

The fact is that TLP actually pulled the amount of people they put on their aftermath topic. 

I am arguing with a fucking autist tbh. Your clan is dead and forced to go main so KYP.

Lmfao, you do not have to be in a clan to get brainwashed to believe what is told. Its called being a fanboy. TLP fakes aftermath pulls for months now to win that wilderness clan of the month award you dumb fucking broccoli.

yeah gj be happy, can't remember the last time you've done it in months. Hf next week :') I'll be waiting for your post guy.

Been doing it for months since you reopened hence why we're 20-3 vs you. Have fun. With that slump I put you in l0l.