EoP Vs FI Wilderness PKRI ft FI Ded 1-0

From an unbiased member of the Zybez community, looks like fatality is the undisputed #1 clan, now that Sovereign has moved onto bigger and better things.

we declare you close.

know your place fuckhead

You massed up 70 people to take a pic then log off how you feel tho niggaa.

L0L0L nice clan chimp

yo bro pulling 70 on easter weekend and about to win COTM is irrelevant, ur right bro. Sv fucking C L O S E D lmfao slumped by tlp stay dead moron

You didnt even have 60 in ur fall in lmfao, my leak told me half of ur pull was ur mains l0l0l.

Dont worry we will punish tlp and eop for all the brown sticky stuff talking, bring all the mains clans to stop us

You didnt even have 60 in ur fall in lmfao, my leak told me half of ur pull was ur mains l0l0l.

Dont worry we will punish tlp and eop for all the brown sticky stuff talking, bring all the mains clans to stop us

fi pulled 41 lmfao

ofc it was boring, but its not our fault clans were scared to face us and decided to go clan wars instead lmfao

ty for #1 f2p brown sticky stuffters

Claim #1's by doing nothing. The 12Hour DDoS didn't cause a single member to leave. Looking at your clan I'll just give it a couple more weeks before people quit the clan. If Ranks cant get action then its THEIR FAULT for a brown sticky stuffty, boring trip. 

Now get out of my face tofu and Learn what Clanning is all about.

PS: if u have spies use them properly cuz the spies will get attached to the Family sooner or later :)