Who are the best MPC callers in the MPC scene?

Mikey_

A lot of choices   

169 members have voted

1. 1. The best

no u didnt

actually yes i did. soniqs and james and age all came from my big daddy nut sack. ive been leading them since late 2008 all the way up till they made zerg unit. but ur a 2k14 new gen so you wouldnt know.

@@Ir0ny no need to "think" i know and so do they :) that is why we are all so close friends been doing this since they was 12-13 l0l. Fuck i got pics of age and soniqs when they was 13 or 14 at a birthday party with a sign saying "<3 Duval" ask @@Soniqs about it l0l. i love my aussie cunts

actually yes i did. soniqs and james and age all came from my big daddy nut sack. ive been leading them since late 2008 all the way up till they made zerg unit. but ur a 2k14 new gen so you wouldnt know.

@@Ir0ny no need to "think" i know and so do they :) that is why we are all so close friends been doing this since they was 12-13 l0l. Fuck i got pics of age and soniqs when they was 13 or 14 at a birthday party with a sign saying "<3 Duval" ask @@Soniqs about it l0l. i love my aussie cunts

ur funny triggered easily no wonder ur rage

theyre better than u