Chaos starting: 24

BV ending: 22
Chaos ending: 0

Round 3

Chaos logged

crJCEwC.png

@Iceey pov

@@krat0s Pov

Thanks for a little fun, wasnt a organised prep.. get hissin to organise a real prep, notice in the vid we drop 4 people when they hit it. People left the clan chat.. you have to cheat to win rofl lmao

Just sit your 1bangs fam, ty4prep though

Thanks for a little fun, wasnt a organised prep.. get hissin to organise a real prep, notice in the vid we drop 4 people when they hit it. People left the clan chat.. you have to cheat to win rofl lmao

Bv wins again lmao next time try to kill more than 7 people in 2 rounds combined at 25v25s.. or dont call invites.. or have the invites in the same ts so they know the calls.. or get a new warlord.. or just close.. ty4prep though.

Control your members, maybe they wont be one bangs.. and stop getting invites usually they are the ones who don't give a fuck if u win or lose... 15 invites is shameful ....

God bless, Just ask pop to come to your prep.

Lol 2 brown sticky stuff clans battling it out for #2 spot

why you be on every bv post? if you tryna join we got the member rank spot for you fam.. www.clan-bv.com say big meat the only recruited me ill put in a good word for you lil man.

why you be on every bv post? if you tryna join we got the member rank spot for you fam.. www.clan-bv.com say big meat the only recruited me ill put in a good word for you lil man.

Don't feel special I comment on every post, why would I join a clan that we are bullying right now

Don't feel special I comment on every post, why would I join a clan that we are bullying right now

idk what clan you in but.. pop/purge/chaos all get the d on a daily basis, just leave those clans now you might get Experienced in Bv by the time they close.

idk what clan you in but.. pop/purge/chaos all get the d on a daily basis, just leave those clans now you might get Experienced in Bv by the time they close.

Pretty sure every fight I've been to pop has given you the dick