Can a clan succesfully move up to the next bracket without getting bullied?

King Dete

Out of the current MPC's no clan really has a build to survive in HPC. However it is possible with LPC's. Rage did it when no one thought it was likely. Out of the LPC's I see Bv having the best chance to successfully move up.

Olympus went HPC for a month and did just fight by competing with RD/SUP/FOE. So I'd beg to differ that statement.

Then again, who knows what would happen if you extrapole from that month?

Olympus went HPC for a month and did just fight by competing with RD/SUP/FOE. So I'd beg to differ that statement.

Then again, who knows what would happen if you extrapole from that month?

Ur pull went down to 30 since all the doom invites couldnt help u anymore.

Lmao cd went out hpc once and teamed with sv only to get shat on btw so no ur brown sticky stuff clan will never make it up to the big leagues

nigga u had to call the whole hpc scene to fight us ye bro

Ur pull went down to 30 since all the doom invites couldnt help u anymore.

farmer u had to call the whole hpc scene to fight us ye bro

?

The lowest we dipped down to was 45, which is quite impressive for an MPC transitioning to HPC times.

?

The lowest we dipped down to was 45, which is quite impressive for an MPC transitioning to HPC times.

Ur pull was clearly going down so u made the right decision and wengt back into mpc to get ur invites back bro its fine i would of done the same

If you're so confident then why don't you move to HPC?

Personally i prefer the mpc scene over the hpc scene

Ur pull was clearly going down so u made the right decision and wengt back into mpc to get ur invites back bro its fine i would of done the same

Personally i prefer the mpc scene over the hpc scene

you say you prefer the mpc scene over hpc but who even are you? don't think you've even been in a hpc or been to a p2p trip. not sure what you find so attractive about doing f2p both days and walking around waiting for clans to do something then when a fight happens it's just shooting arrows at random people 

you say you prefer the mpc scene over hpc but who even are you? don't think you've even been in a hpc or been to a p2p trip. not sure what you find so attractive about doing f2p both days and walking around waiting for clans to do something then when a fight happens it's just shooting arrows at random people 

Then what's so cool about hpc? the p2p? perhaps some people find p2p more interesting and i understand that. But im quite unsure how everyone wearing adamant is fun or 3h return fight at corps? And shooting arrow at random people? how does that even make sense. Now that most clan actually pull the same, the mpc scene has become way more interesting and active. So ye bro

Garbage tier clans like Sv will get bullied back out of HPC in .5.

Interesting seeing all these lil-guy clanners brown sticky stufftalking HPC, when really they are just lying to themselves about why they don't try and move their clans up, and its because they'd get crushed.

Last clan to do it well was RD.

edit: I don't really know much about Doom so they might have done well too idk.

Then what's so cool about hpc? the p2p? perhaps some people find p2p more interesting and i understand that. But im quite unsure how everyone wearing adamant is fun or 3h return fight at corps? And shooting arrow at random people? how does that even make sense. Now that most clan actually pull the same, the mpc scene has become way more interesting and active. So ye bro

how does it not make sense? that's literally what a f2p wilderness fight consists of whether you're a mpc or a hpc lmfao

ok guys we're gonna move west and mass snipe this clan now lol ok on 3 we're gonna use our scimitar 

to answer your first sentence, yes, p2p wilderness is 100x more interesting than f2p as it actually requires organization

Too many multiclanners in this era that is killing the clan scene and overall potential for clans. That's the main and only reason. Not only that but whenever a clan builds lots of momentum and start pulling big instead of making the jump to hpc, they choose to stay in the MPC scene and lose that momentum and when they do go to HPC they're basically dead on arrival. (See Doom.)

Flame aside the last clan to do it successfully was Supremacy and believe it or not made the transition with ease even when HPC clans was coming down to their times and is still going fine with their strong core despite pulling the least amount of members in the HPC scene.

These excuses from ranks in the MPC scene like "Addy and mains" is pure bullbrown sticky stuff because the MPC scene is just as cancerous because when Doom, CD and Olympus brought mains and Addy into the MPC scene nobody complained all that much, but when asked about moving up they pull that excuse as a reason why. FOE already proven time and time again you don't need 30 def or mains to compete so I don't know why people make this notion you need either to compete in hpc.

The only clan that has any potential to move up successfully is AAO. Yeah the may have multiclanners, but not enough to kill them when they move up and I hope they do. Olympus and CD should of both moved up but for whatever reason backed out and I question why. (Olympus more so because they was doing decently.) I hope the ranks in AAO move up and show the other MPCs to not be scared brown sticky stuffless to move up and be successful.

/rant.