Supremacy's Dominating Saturday ft. 75 pull and Doom defeated 5x

Ham

Funny thing is, you only pulled 75 cause you had at least 10 mains and at least 30 CD with you. Don't try and deny it cause our leaks already confirmed it. Cute, we have OP members in Doom and Doom members in OP, hence why we go out together. Thing is, Sup only stay relevant cause they had to rely on CD helping them, funny thing is, they have no intention of joining you guys and will soon get bored and leave. Then you'll be back to your slump pulls of 40. Can't wait for tonight to see your weekly P2P trip of 50 mains.

Flame war on, let's see how many fishes I can reel in.

*casts out fishing line*

Funny thing is, you only pulled 75 cause you had at least 10 mains and at least 30 CD with you. Don't try and deny it cause our leaks already confirmed it. Cute, we have OP members in Doom and Doom members in OP, hence why we go out together. Thing is, Sup only stay relevant cause they had to rely on CD helping them, funny thing is, they have no intention of joining you guys and will soon get bored and leave. Then you'll be back to your slump pulls of 40. Can't wait for tonight to see your weekly P2P trip of 50 mains.

*casts out fishing line*

ye bro we totally had 30 CD with us

thanks @

*casts out fishing line*

Well you ain't gonna reel brown sticky stuff if you won't open your eyes first, just a tip.

*casts out fishing line*

is that what hormone told you ? lmfao

*casts out fishing line*

@@R3ALITY man you seem like you could use a little hand.  We don't have even one CD member, and not a CD member was at any of the fights or in our capes (feel free to show a pic of even one though).  You need to stop believing what your ranks tell you and stick to facts.  Feel free to give me a forum pm and i'm sure I can help enlighten you for the truth and help you find a way out.

Same goes to any Doom member who thinks your leadership is telling you the truth