EoP's Massive ownage pwnage F2P pk trip ft. RD & TLP dying a lot

Money Mayweather

I don't think running to singles waiting for a regroup every 10 minutes is consider winning bros. Take the defeat and move on, no need to pull a SV (even though the amount of mains you bring are comparable). TLP wins again 

can u read?

I don't think running to singles waiting for a regroup every 10 minutes is consider winning bros. Take the defeat and move on, no need to pull a SV (even though the amount of mains you bring are comparable). TLP wins again 

l0l dw we were chill on the mains today 

if any clan interferred we would immediately drop TLP and focus on the crashing clan until they were either in single or dead.

Now that's what I like to see. It's been ages that pure clans have been doing Team on Crash. Stuff like that will keep your fights clean from mains and clans like us (not that there's many). But hey, that's the reality :)

Also proud of the way your topic was written. No propaganda bullsh!t.

Good job EoP.

Now that's what I like to see. It's been ages that pure clans have been doing Team on Crash. Stuff like that will keep your fights clean from mains and clans like us (not that there's many). But hey, that's the reality :)

Good job EoP.

having clans to hit us and then u having 80% mains with masser clans in ur team cape? heh

wat

mains and masser clan made ur opt count look good btw incase u are wondering

holy SMOKES where do u come with this stuff buddy

Good job EoP.