MPC POWER RANKINGS

Fights need to go down between other clans, AAO is still number 1 as noone in the MPC scene will even prep us besides rage. If rage beat AAO one more time then I could see them being number 1. Honestly these clans need to start actually fighting matched to figure this out.

M8, this is a power ranking for the 3rd week of April it changes every week im not undermining the accomplishments of AAO but they had a bad week and the power ranking is showing just that :) 

Pick it up next week and climb back on top

Fights need to go down between other clans, AAO is still number 1 as noone in the MPC scene will even prep us besides rage. If rage beat AAO one more time then I could see them being number 1. Honestly these clans need to start actually fighting matched to figure this out.

they cannot fight it out, the loss would mean a blow to their propaganda

Olympus is Prepping you today fool, be ready. 

Bv has the levels for Mpc due to being the exact same clan and rank structure as envy.

It was also 46v28, what do u expect? Lol

Just watch the vid, i dont need to explain fuck everything, Bv is full of lvl 60s, half of the fight we were down opts, and in the end op got cleared. No need to argue

Just watch the vid, i dont need to explain fuck everything, Bv is full of lvl 60s, half of the fight we were down opts, and in the end op got cleared. No need to argue

I wasn't speaking for op. I was speaking for Rage. We fought you down almost 20.

Be more respectful for getting the fight in the first place.

Op got smacked tho.

I wasn't speaking for op. I was speaking for Rage. We fought you down almost 20.

Be more respectful for getting the fight in the first place.

Op got smacked tho.

Oh im sorry about that, there were like 15 imperial kids in our capes fucking it all up

Thats why we ran away, and tried to setup a new run in