Pandemic Murdering Vengeance Ft Cutthroat Teaming 04/21/2016

Control Pker

MeWEDW8.gif

Pandemic Sets out on another day with 20-25 People to find out that our Rivals, Vengeance with 20 was going to go hit some pure clans once again. 

They obviously decided that 30+ wildy was not safe for them so they told their members they are "Corp/easts clan Only" which is quite cute. 

We Saw a beautiful DD so we brought our chins and barrages to initiate the fight. After Brutally Clearing Vengeance with Repeated Teleporting from them their leaders were

using a speed dial teamspeak connection to Cutthroats address line and 10-15mins later Cutthroat hit us ( about 5 vengeance returned).

Midway fighting Cutthroat we knew that we were outnumbered by alot so we decided to end that fight as we have no 126's to compete with. 

For the record after this big fight of 30mins we kept pking around gdz/lavas hearing all the clans ending aka Vengeance l0l. 

Was fun :)

@@Control Pker you are one delusional kid. What a pathetic attempt to hit us in wildy with other clans holding your hands. We called CT to stomp on your mains but we were completely destroying you down opts anyways. You even had the advantage of the surprise attack and you all clumped like retards. PANDEMIC IS LITERALLY THE WORST CLAN IN OSRS.

Let me share a bunch of replies of my own members on our forums who know the truth about what REALLY happened. 

You can also watch our UNCUT video of the fight unlike yours :).

PD+DOOM+MAINS NO PRAAABLEM. 

You can find the replies of my members in the spoiler below or on our public topic http://tastevengeance.com/forums/topic/13648-this-is-getting-out-of-hand/

Quick Prayer:

I've seen a ton of brown sticky stuff in my RS career, but this may actually take the cake. We all know PD is trash and their leadership is full of rejects. We were out on our daily unofficial and they attempted to hit us with two other clans + mains. We cleared them after about 10 minutes and watched the retards trying to walk to the wilderness ditch from level 30 wild because they don't know what a stamina pot is. There is no question at all we cleared the FUCK out of them. However, they posted this on shark brew. I lost braincells reading this kid's post and watching his video. Take a look @ his return sets & him attacking people brewed down. I can honestly say WS is better than PD. I'm at a lost for words that this kid is this fucking cauliflower to make this post after they got ass fucked earlier today. 

Ronnnaald:

I swear pd is missing some chromosomes...

His 1m return tab was on point LMAO, and him attacking his own members was the best.

Gladias:

Love how he's missing a good portion of the video at the end where there's literally nobody left from PD, and it's not because they teled out, but because they all died.

PureForever:

This video HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAH

gets one clapped in the first 10 seconds..

takes him over a minute to return ( brown sticky stuff return sets aswell )

dies again because of brown sticky stuff tanking.

4:40, guy walks up to him, 'that regear though' hahaha

after that finds out there is more of us then of PD, panics dies again.

cuts the video short..

www.tastevengeance.com ( for a way out ) - apps are open

Cody00021:

the only way this is going to come to an end is if we do a clan wars against them that has an actual counter and a sure winner we just need to set it up already and shut them up for good. BUT THEY'RE TO PUSSY TO ACCEPT!

Polarisi888:
Are they retardeeeeeed???? Omfggggg!!!!! Well at least we got the full uncutted vid that sybren will surely post soon l000l. Guess they are going to look like piles of brown sticky stuff after that.

YOU GOT CLEARED BY VENGEANCE WITH CT CRASHING YOUR MAINS :)

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THAT 30v30 PREP.