[B]loody [V]ikingz The Kings of 2v1 ~ FT. Bullying PoP and DV to CW ~

EV Ice

oDHZZzr.png

Today Bloody Vikingz massed up 51 later peaking at 58 and as usual DV and PoP decided to team up on us. The fight started at 26 hill and we had PoP hitting us from the south and DV from the north, and we 360 the brown sticky stuff out of them. Hitting them both and dropping them below 15 ing before they ran singles and were forced to go clan wars. Even at clan wars they refused to fight us, due to their lack of quality, stay brown sticky stuff.

116t076.jpg

Shoutouts

DV for for pulling 32 without their invites lmao

PoP  and DV for getting bullied to clan wars

To the #1 LPC Bloody Vikingz for dominating the 1v2

DV for losing not only losing in wildy, but to PoP at cw lmfa00

To both clans for being complete brown sticky stuff, should just close tbh

crJCEwC.png

@Iceey Pov

@@makaveli Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9S7UNCD33I

@bv logic Pov

zHFsvDI.pngghChQEm.pngwJBkGUe.pngCWz8myP.pngIIEj6qU.pngb7aPU0t.png5qhFHm6.pngVatyj7S.pngBzemcB7.pnghtBgNcF.png

LOL Amazing Job!! BV #1!!!!!!! 2v1 NP! , I gotta give it to PoP though.. they waited for no action for 1 hour waiting for DV to come on and help them and got smacked and ended :S their members must be sick of them by now :S 

I always thought that POP was #3 but now they won a prep vs DV so EZ i think they might be #2

Took us like 10 seconds to end you. Btw your members are brown sticky stuff i killed like 3-4 who were AFK in ur fall in LOL. Nice addy on LPC accounts.

Nice mains broccoli, go fight that other main clan op, and do something useful instead of rushing lpcs..

Took us like 10 seconds to end you. Btw your members are brown sticky stuff i killed like 3-4 who were AFK in ur fall in LOL. Nice addy on LPC accounts.

WHO ARE YOU? loll these 2016 clanners man.. your clan doesnt do preps and yall pull more mains than pures you virgin.

with 90% mains and +20, fucking gratz lmao

U had 58 according to ur own topic, we had 60. So unless you dropped 20 people in a trip (brown sticky stuffty, still better than OP who dropped 50 lol), we were even numbers. And ur a LPC clan, we can't hit you with mains lmfao so what r u on about, we hit you with pures.

Nice mains broccoli, go fight that other main clan op, and do something useful instead of rushing lpcs..

We just destroyed you for the lolz because we knew it would take like 10 seconds, then we went and killed OP.

U had 58 according to ur own topic, we had 60. So unless you dropped 20 people in a trip (brown sticky stuffty, still better than OP who dropped 50 lol), we were even numbers. And ur a LPC clan, we can't hit you with mains lmfao so what r u on about, we hit you with pures.

We had 40 when you rushed with 60, dont be broccolied lmao, not to mention 90% mains lmfao