New System Trial Period

DreTheOBJ

Sounds interesting!

Lmao. This idea has already been floating around the rank boards for a week or two.

It simply wont work. Clans like to participate with preps on their own terms. Winning a GFX at the end of the month simply isn't worth it, people want more than a fancy signature. It's doomed to fail.

5c15739d15.png

Negative nancy please, it's worth a try

Lmao. This idea has already been floating around the rank boards for a week or two.

It simply wont work. Clans like to participate with preps on their own terms. Winning a GFX at the end of the month simply isn't worth it, people want more than a fancy signature. It's doomed to fail.

5c15739d15.png

oh come on, thats a bit of a defeatist attitude. This idea is genuinely good, and promotes activity in the whole community. Dumb clan politics and terrified leaderships are the only thing that is standing in its way. 

Dumb clan politics and terrified leaderships are the only thing that is standing in its way. 

Precisely. The pure community is filled with too many egos for cooperation to ever exist. Even if it benefits all clans involved.

But hey, prove me wrong. Just remember these words in a month when this idea never takes off or nobody commits after 1 week of preps.

Precisely. The pure community is filled with too many egos for cooperation to ever exist. Even if it benefits all clans involved.

But hey, prove me wrong. Just remember these words in a month when this idea never takes off or nobody commits after 1 week of preps.

the reason is simple, they care about sharkbrew aftermath topic more than actually having fun, so ye ye this undertaking will be in comedy gold or forgotten in next two weeks.

Hopefully it works I highly doubt CD will enter this as they're garbage in clan wars with 0 mains

@ u entering or remaining a spectator brown sticky stuffter?

Well you see, cd are apart of the 40+ def aftermath section of the forum, so I doubt they'd let a main clan partake in such a well organised event.