3. Rage

4. Ruin

5. Apex

6. AAO

7. CD

8. VT

9. LP

Rationale:

1. Opening weekend for Imperial, pulled 105 on their opening trip on Sunday, Went 3-0 in their prep against EoP. 

2. Their main trip weekends are the cancer of the MPC scene but have to give it to them to pull consistantly albeit 70% are mains, and also went 2-1 against AAO and another win against PoP although LPC clan

3. Rage was rank 1 last week but they havent done any preps since last week and their pulls have been hovering ~40

4. Ruin was on death watch having pulled 20 in their last weekend trips but they managed to pull ~50 this weekend and some mid week events as well so props to Ruin

5. Apex has been quiet this week, look forward to their p2p core doing work on p2p preps in the MPC scene but so far have been quiet

6. Actually suprised at how AAO has been slumping recently. Arguably the longest reigning strongest MPC clan reduced to 20 pulls on weekends and 2 consecutive losses to Rage and Olympus, hopefully they pick it up

7. I honestly don't know how to even rank CD, they pull 70% mains on weekends and doesnt partake in any preps. Shouldnt even be on MPC list but whatever.

8. Shoutout to VT, forgot to place them in the power rankings but they won against LP so props for the #8 spot.

9. Self-explainatory

Look out for: Olympus vs Rage (f2p) and Imperial vs FoE (f2p) on Thursday

1. Opening weekend for Imperial, pulled 105 on their opening trip on Sunday, Went 3-0 in their prep against EoP. 

2. Their main trip weekends are the cancer of the MPC scene but have to give it to them to pull consistantly albeit 70% are mains, and also went 2-1 against AAO and another win against PoP although LPC clan

3. Rage was rank 1 last week but they havent done any preps since last week and their pulls have been hovering ~40

4. Ruin was on death watch having pulled 20 in their last weekend trips but they managed to pull ~50 this weekend and some mid week events as well so props to Ruin

5. Apex has been quiet this week, look forward to their p2p core doing work on p2p preps in the MPC scene but so far have been quiet

6. Actually suprised at how AAO has been slumping recently. Arguably the longest reigning strongest MPC clan reduced to 20 pulls on weekends and 2 consecutive losses to Rage and Olympus, hopefully they pick it up

7. I honestly don't know how to even rank CD, they pull 70% mains on weekends and doesnt partake in any preps. Shouldnt even be on MPC list but whatever.

8. Shoutout to VT, forgot to place them in the power rankings but they won against LP so props for the #8 spot.

9. Self-explainatory

It's expected to pull high on your opening so yes you did take #1 weekend. Preps? Lol you beat eop publicity off so I'm not sure y you're advertising it. When you prep mpcs n beat them people would call you #1 but as of now rage us #1 matched. Beat them like they did to aao.

It's expected to pull high on your opening so yes you did take #1 weekend. Preps? Lol you beat eop publicity off so I'm not sure y you're advertising it. When you prep mpcs n beat them people would call you #1 but as of now rage us #1 matched. Beat them like they did to aao.

lol this dumb braindead

Kid listen, i'm not even in Imperial so i'm not promoting them with bias, they pulled 105 while the rest of the scene pulled 20-60s, I don't care if it was their opening weekend 105 was their pull, they preped EoP publicity off but there was like 5 sharkbrew threads made about that so it's no secret at this point. Also the word on the brew is no MPC is giving preps to Imperial.

Also it's weekly power rankings so clans are judged on their performance for the week

Kid listen, i'm not even in Imperial so i'm not promoting them with bias, they pulled 105 while the rest of the scene pulled 20-60s, I don't care if it was their opening weekend 105 was their pull, they preped EoP publicity off but there was like 5 sharkbrew threads made about that so it's no secret at this point. Also the word on the brew is no MPC is giving preps to Imperial.

Also it's weekly power rankings so clans are judged on their performance for the week

all those topics created by imperial lol come on imperial just opened. Give them time to settle down then results will appear.