hey cd

Big Meat

BRO YOU STARTED CLANNING 3 MONTHS AGO HASSAN FLAMED U, YOU QUIT AND STARTED PLAYIN COD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST DELETE YOUR SHARKBREW YOURE A +1 IN A CLAN THAT DOESNT PREP, IM SORRY FOR BREAKING IT DOWN FOR YOU BUT YOU ARE TRULY TRASH AT LIFE.

Yo bigboi who tf u think you are. You just another hassan slave that's acting big on a runescape website. Nigga ur brown sticky stuff clan went 3 time in mpc and 3 time it fucking failed. Not sure what the fuck i have to tell u to make u realise that ur brown sticky stuff, ur clan is brown sticky stuff and everything u have been part of is brown sticky stuff.

devil king quit because he was disgusted with cd quality rofl!

You are one dumb tomato. He went in the milirary bro

Yo bigboi who tf u think you are. You just another hassan slave that's acting big on a runescape website. farmer ur brown sticky stuff clan went 3 time in mpc and 3 time it fucking failed. Not sure what the fuck i have to tell u to make u realise that ur brown sticky stuff, ur clan is brown sticky stuff and everything u have been part of is brown sticky stuff.

You are one dumb tofu. He went in the milirary bro

ENVY VERSION 1 19-2 PREPS WHATS CD? wait.. you werent around back then u were probably playing club penguin pussy l0l0l0l

Kids starting beef, in a bracket that his clan doesn't even compete in...

You better hope Rage cover your asses if you move up, brother. Even though I have no idea why they would want to, would be like betting on a dude with 1 leg to win the race.

l0l arent these guys bullying olympus? broccoli kyp. devotion is slumped nice 7v7 inners.

Kids starting beef, in a bracket that his clan doesn't even compete in...

You better hope Rage cover your asses if you move up, brother. Even though I have no idea why they would want to, would be like betting on a dude with 1 leg to win the race.

Your still alive? how was the 7v7 inners? lol