[Saturday] Olympus Wins The Rivalry - CD Slumped to 30 Pulls

@@Braden @@slushpuppy @ @@Moni isnt this enough proof that OP is in fact a main clan and shouldnt be posting in the pure section please take care of this cancer by taking away the only thing they have left "sharkbrew"

Why would you want to be in trauma? That clan sucks ass

@every mad clan

2 days ago u said u wasnt in op now u are? LOL denying his own clan

Yes, for those of you crying, I'm sure any mains (if they were any lmao) would've changed the fact that we outpulled all of you by 20-30 and no one put up a fight (you all ran away upon seeing team-30 capes) except Hazard.

It's not the mains they're running from as well is it? It's obviously how strong and scary you are as a (pure?) clan.

wow op wins

bump your own topic bundle of twigsgots, sb is the only reason your brown sticky stuff clan is still around, op isnt even op its a bunch of invites and vr like for real i saw level 70s in addy gtfo out of this scene and make a main clan if you depend on them, ur clan is literally cancer and every un biased person here knows it, like i said bump the topic with the few actual op members you have

bump your own topic bundle of twigsgots, sb is the only reason your brown sticky stuff clan is still around, op isnt even op its a bunch of invites and vr like for real i saw level 70s in addy gtfo out of this scene and make a main clan if you depend on them, ur clan is literally cancer and every un biased person here knows it, like i said bump the topic with the few actual op members you have

where do u get this intel lol

like do ur leaders barf it out or do you just make it up yourself

where do u get this intel lol

like do ur leaders barf it out or do you just make it up yourself

just watch your own videos bitch ass niga, ur clan was already dead before you started bringing mains, how many actual members do you have?

just watch your own videos bitch ass niga, ur clan was already dead before you started bringing mains, how many actual members do you have?

We had 7/70 guests on our trip today.

If VR seems to be an issue, it's very strange how we were able to bully you around at 10-20 wilderness all day, while VR are a 123+ main clan.

It's almost as if we killed you, with our pures, as we continue to do week in and week out, which is why your pull last Saturday of 120+ dropped down to barely hitting the 45 mark today.

@@slushpuppy please move this main clans topic to the main section they legitly have 75% 40+ def watch the video they provide its enough proof that op is in fact so dead they bring 40def to compete.

rofl bro cry some more, so salty. You got spanked hard, so easy mate