will tlp close as their 2 best ranks leave for mayhem?

Doubt it, me along with the majority of TLP would much prefer the current version of the clan 100%. When Hanu was booted we sacrificed our quantity for quality and reverted TLP back into a state which suits us a lot better imo. 

Now that the glory hunters are gone, people have been enjoying the community much more and we've been able to perform a lot better without pserv rejects letting us down(see our recent preps).

nigga what? your pserv rejects carried u r0fl

Doubt it, me along with the majority of TLP would much prefer the current version of the clan 100%. When Hanu was booted we sacrificed our quantity for quality and reverted TLP back into a state which suits us a lot better imo. 

Now that the glory hunters are gone, people have been enjoying the community much more and we've been able to perform a lot better without pserv rejects letting us down(see our recent preps).

gl with ur clan

lets c how far this shlong slides down ur neck

So MM vs TLP rivalry confirmed 

heh

aao+rage ded

i get imperial is your first clan but mayhem and mm are two completely different clans actual broccoli

Everyone that clans is a glory hunter, bro.

Danny, Braden and Hanu have carried TLP for as long as I can remember.

Tough times.

Everyone that clans is a glory hunter, bro.

Danny, Braden and Hanu have carried TLP for as long as I can remember.

Tough times.

hanuman 2-24 vs foe

no hanuman 1-0 vs foe woo

You easy, m8.

cant b easier than mayhem