Mayhem Already Losing Ranks?

I didn't decide to leave due to the community, most of the members are actually awesome people and some are close friends of mine. It was clear from the beginning I wasn't going to synergize with the existing leadership structure and did what I saw fit. It's not like I'm going to run off to another clan with some vendetta against Mayhem, I'm sure they'll do fine without me and I wish them all the best of luck.

You guys try and make drama out of the smallest brown sticky stuff, honestly...

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

Wardys a good guy but it was clear he wasnt meshing well with the current lb. No point staying around in a place he wouldnt really enjoy so he decided to leave.

No hard feelings.

I didn't decide to leave due to the community, most of the members are actually awesome people and some are close friends of mine. It was clear from the beginning I wasn't going to synergize with the existing leadership structure and did what I saw fit. It's not like I'm going to run off to another clan with some vendetta against Mayhem, I'm sure they'll do fine without me and I wish them all the best of luck.

irrelevant aussie who was a Supremacy rank (?) or some brown sticky stuff acting like he's known and would be useful in an actual clan l00000000l

'did what I saw fit'

mate you've been in like 1-2 clans and started clanning in 2k13..

bless

irrelevant aussie who was a Supremacy rank (?) or some brown sticky stuff acting like he's known and would be useful in an actual clan l00000000l

'did what I saw fit'

mate you've been in like 1-2 clans and started clanning in 2k13..

bless

I started clanning in 2008/2009?

irrelevant aussie who was a Supremacy rank (?)

He wasn't a rank in Supremacy.

Wardy was imo one of the better ranks in Mayhem's leadership though. I can see things falling apart without someone as level-headed as him gluing together the other ranks, who albeit competent, are likely to clash. Ah well, was bound to happen. Ranks have to be friends.

Wardys a good guy but it was clear he wasnt meshing well with the current lb. No point staying around in a place he wouldnt really enjoy so he decided to leave.

No hard feelings.

ye no brown sticky stuff he cries all the damn time lmao